Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Here is mine. Not sure if I am going to use the mini footswitch or not. I had it laying around and put it on to see how it would fit. May use it a kill switch or the tuner.

FC6.JPG

When I had the MFC on this pedalboard the two Mission Controllers were very close and there were times I would hit the MFC. I like the extra room on this.

Here is mine. Not sure if I am going to use the mini footswitch or not. I had it laying around and put it on to see how it would fit. May use it a kill switch or the tuner.

View attachment 52165

When I had the MFC on this pedalboard the two Mission Controllers were very close and there were times I would hit the MFC. I like the extra room on this.
Your pedal board really looks great. Looks like the perfect size.

Your pedal board really looks great. Looks like the perfect size.

It has worked across many configurations. Before I had an AxeFX it had a menagerie of pedals on it in various states, then the MFC and now this. It's been a workhorse for years. It's a Pedaltrain Classic 1 if I remember correctly.

It has worked across many configurations. Before I had an AxeFX it had a menagerie of pedals on it in various states, then the MFC and now this. It's been a workhorse for years. It's a Pedaltrain Classic 1 if I remember correctly.
Very cool I have a Boss Pedal board I have used for ever I’ll try to post a picture of it. I’m waiting my turn for an Fc12

That is brilliant - will prob do same for one guitar gigs!

It’s been working well. The guitar case is heavy, but not much different than when I have two guitars in it. What I do is set it on my rolling rack, and then it's at the right height to easily get the backpack part on. Once I'm back in shape, then it won't be an issue ;) I have been using this setup for several months and several gigs to test it out. The FCB1010 was the guinea pig until the 12 showed up. The case is fairly rigid and I trust my Prs Mira in it and the FCB1010 never had any issues. Granted, I do all of the loading/unloading myself and don't throw the bag around or anything :) At gigs, I'm usually the first person to have everything setup and ready to go, and the first one to be ready to leave. I feel bad at times for having it so streamlined.

As promised, I am posting my FC-6 and EV-2 on my newly delivered Earnest Customs Floorboard. :D

This floorboard is perfect, a thing of beauty! I ordered the EXACT measurements I wanted, the inside dimensions being 14.5" x 9.25" and outside being 15.5" x 10.25". It was $88 out the door delivered in just under 2 weeks. After substantial research I ordered the Gator GK-1610 Gig Bag for $29.99 on Amazon, and BOOM, I'm done! I think it's time for me to fly.............

A big shout out to Tyler Earnest at Earnest Customs who was an absolute pleasure to work with. I just couldn't be any happier:p Enjoy the photos and links!!!

https://www.earnestcustoms.com
Amazon product ASIN B01MXPZWT0

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 634
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 603
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 571
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 562
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 554
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 559
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 575
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 547
As promised, I am posting my FC-6 and EV-2 on my newly delivered Earnest Customs Floorboard. :D

This floorboard is perfect, a thing of beauty! I ordered the EXACT measurements I wanted, the inside dimensions being 14.5" x 9.25" and outside being 15.5" x 10.25". It was $88 out the door delivered in just under 2 weeks. After substantial research I ordered the Gator GK-1610 Gig Bag for $29.99 on Amazon, and BOOM, I'm done! I think it's time for me to fly.............

A big shout out to Tyler Earnest at Earnest Customs who was an absolute pleasure to work with. I just couldn't be any happier:p Enjoy the photos and links!!!

Very cool thanks for sharing rnjscooter

Very nice! How did you mount the FC & EV?

Back
Top Bottom