• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Here is my recent build. Repurposed an acrylic board outfit with onboard power and LEDs, custom-built many, many years ago by Monkey Dream PedalBoards. I heard rumors that this board builder might have passed away since --- if so, RIP -- I remember he was a really good dude to work with.

IMG_1228.JPGAnyway, this all runs to an Axe FX III, obviously. Line 6 wireless to the FreqOut and tuner. Onboard are two external switches to change my primary 4 scenes for any presets. A Mission WAH pedal with ZenRigs Glo-Riser and a Dunlop Mini-X for global volume. Bright switch to provide some USB power and lighting when necessary at gigs. TC Helicon Duplicator for vocals --- I sing just a little backup here and there, and this does a nice job of providing some vocal compression, de-essing, reverb and doubling in a nice stomp pedal.

This board looks exceptionally cool on a dark stage. And isn't that what's most important? LOL. :)

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
@REDD
Please tell me there’s a good explanation for the symbol on your mic stand ...
Yes, every since I was a kid I wrote my initials on my stuff like the KISS letters. I had some stickers made to mark all my gear so I know its mine at gigs. The guy that made my stickers didn't get them exactly like the KISS lightning bolts but I thought they would be ok the way he made them. No symbolism, just my initials as lightning bolt SS's.

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
Yek beat me to it !
@REDD That symbol on the mic stand and on the XLR plug...........???
Yes, every since I was a kid I wrote my initials on my stuff like the KISS letters. I had some stickers made to mark all my gear so I know its mine at gigs. The guy that made my stickers didn't get them exactly like the KISS lightning bolts but I thought they would be ok the way he made them. No symbolism, just my initials as lightning bolt SS's.

iaresee

Probably not a great idea: https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/ss-bolts

Top Bottom