Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Looks like a nice arrangement.

I could imagine running two different layouts on them so you didn't have to switch between layouts, or to put some actions/functions on a separate, smaller pedal closer to where you stand, and keep less-frequently-used functions on the other. Plus, you get double the stand-in switches and controllers available if you want them....

Finally received my FC12 y'day after a wait of Almost 3 months. Although I love all the complexities of the pedal, I feel the footprint is slightly larger - in length. In my opinion my previous MFC Mark III has the ideal size for a midi foot controller. But that's just my view. I'm sure FAS has thought about this design for a reason. Anyways I'm posting couple of pics I clicked this morning. First thing I did - used a cellophane to cover all mini displays before they would scratch up. I'll Need professional protectors for both main display as well as mini displays. But for time being this should help a little.

Arun, how did you stick your FC12 and EV1s to the pedal board? I also have the same setup. The reason I ask is as I noticed small bumps beneath the FC12 .... and 6 small grips beneath the EV1s. So the velcros wont fit.

Can you upload a pic?

I had to remove the rubber end caps to secure it with Velcro. But I've recently switched to a Temple Audio board and attached it directly to the board via the feet screws.

What about the FC12? It also have 4 rubber bumps at the corners? How do we velcro that?

Arun, how did you stick your FC12 and EV1s to the pedal board? I also have the same setup. The reason I ask is as I noticed small bumps beneath the FC12 .... and 6 small grips beneath the EV1s. So the velcros wont fit.

Can you upload a pic?
Hi. You will have to remove the rubber ends on FC 12 and rubber feet in EVs. Thereafter attaching Velcro will not be an issue.

Can you upload a pic?

Hi mate,

I designed the 'GloRiser' solutions specifically for this reason. Allows you to mount pedals and boards without removing feet and, if you're really feeling glamorous, you can light it up too! Check them out here:

http://www.zenrigs.com/epages/es138...tuff/"GloRiser - Mounts / Lighting Platforms"

IMG_4919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom