Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Looks great! You Steve or Kitsos? 😉
What's on the back btw? Patchpanels? Speaker(s) out?
Thanks and I'm Steve :)

In the back we only have the four speaker out cables if needed. For FOH, we go through the splitter in the front. We've had bad luck with FOH guys fooling around in the back, so that eliminates that from being an issue.

I just rebuilt my rack, consolidated the backup and main units into a single package. I use it on bass, direct to FOH and ears, Markbass power amp runs into an Ampeg 810 for some low end on stage.

Stomp boxes are looped into in/out 3 & 4, the sampler runs through in/out 2. All the extra I/O on the bottom is for two synths and the midi controllers.

It was a lot of work to build this, and as always I underestimated the task beforehand :). But I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Cheers!

IMG_0943.jpeg
IMG_0945.jpeg

Axe 3 in 4CM with Friedman BE-100 head and Boss Waza TAE. I love this set up as I can play the BE100 at whisper volumes in conjunction with the Boss TAE or with headphones and have the cabinet sims activated on the Boss TAE. With the switch of a patch on the AXE 3 I can have the AXE 3 amp sims running through the BE100's power amp so I can have the real BE100 tone or any of the AXE 3 amp sims at my disposal at any time. Truly best of both worlds. The BE100 is my hands down favorite amp of all times and with the AXE 3 amp sims at my disposal, I no longer have gas of any other tube amps as I have hundreds in the AXE 3.
studio 8.jpg

Axe 3 in 4CM with Friedman BE-100 head and Boss Waza TAE. I love this set up as I can play the BE100 at whisper volumes in conjunction with the Boss TAE or with headphones and have the cabinet sims activated on the Boss TAE. With the switch of a patch on the AXE 3 I can have the AXE 3 amp sims running through the BE100's power amp so I can have the real BE100 tone or any of the AXE 3 amp sims at my disposal at any time. Truly best of both worlds. The BE100 is my hands down favorite amp of all times and with the AXE 3 amp sims at my disposal, I no longer have gas of any other tube amps as I have hundreds in the AXE 3.
View attachment 103757
Jesus, its so beautiful, brought a tear to my eye!

The AXE-III is the center piece to my entire rig. Everything routes through it so I can use it's IR/Cabs and Effects for any amp or device, all controlled by Midi via a Morningstar MC8. Love it!

hcDwpj8.jpg

Add me to the list of people using an amp stand turned around backwards. Works great and puts the Axe at the perfect height for editing. Not sure where I got the idea, I probably saw someone doing it here back when I had my II.
why backwards?what stand?

Back
Top Bottom