Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

I got displaced from my room when my daughter moved back home. So this is basically my bedroom/jam room/game room. Acoustics aren't the best, but it's a wonderful room to have fun in.
Wouldn't want to move the Egnater stack tho! Those were heavy amps!

Sorry dude. Just poking a little fun. Didn't mean to offend.
Shit I ain't offended, I was thinking maybe u used to bang Minnie and you thought I was disn her lol. All bs aside I have not heard mention of her in quite a while, Roy Clark a definite bad ass player. He Haw chicks were... well u know the rest

Shit I ain't offended, I was thinking maybe u used to bang Minnie and you thought I was disn her lol. All bs aside I have not heard mention of her in quite a while, Roy Clark a definite bad ass player. He Haw chicks were... well u know the rest
Nah, I was way too young. :p Just a show my old man always had to watch, and for some reason the first thing I thought of. Heck, I was so young, I didn't even appreciate how great Roy Clark was as a player till much later. I do think I noticed the girls though! Lol

Wow, very cool! Although I would never have the courage to do that to my GT22, kudos to you! That said, outdoor gigs might have the sun or stage lights reflecting off the chrome into your eyes. :cool:
I bought the two as a package, it was already chrome when I bought it. According to the seller, it is one of three GT-16s with that finish. Good thinking regarding outdoor venues. I may have to make some sort of custom cover for it for when I perform outdoors. I would have preferred the black color, but the price I got for the bundle blew my mind. Originally, the III had never been a consideration for me due to the cost, and the need to purchase a controller on top of it.

I bought the two as a package, it was already chrome when I bought it. According to the seller, it is one of three GT-16s with that finish. Good thinking regarding outdoor venues. I may have to make some sort of custom cover for it for when I perform outdoors. I would have preferred the black color, but the price I got for the bundle blew my mind. Originally, the III had never been a consideration for me due to the cost, and the need to purchase a controller on top of it.

Sounds like a very good deal! And it looks great anyway, so you have done well! The functionality of the GT16 is so good that it doesn't matter what colour it is, you will certainly love it! (I don't know why I thought yours was a GT22, maybe it is time for my eyes to get checked as my wife is always telling me :D)

Back
Top Bottom