Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Those are some nice looking rack cabinets.
well thank you for saying so. pretty simple but they turned out nice. got some matching greenboy cabs I made right next to them... I'm a wood nut I guess!
EDIT: wait... did you just say I have a nice rack??? (sorry, juvenile, I know)

Blimey, I bet the acoustics of that room mean you don’t need any reverb in your patches!
Ha yeah I'm in a corner of a very open unfinished basement. Someday going to finish at least my "office" into a little project studio. Today I'm just bare concrete and gear :)

Hey there

I discovered that buying a fractal unit is not just for the tons of great tones or updates faster than you can flash on the unit, but also joining a community of individuals that have the same passion. After going through 61 pages of this passion i can only say that next to playing guitar, the forum is my favorite place to go to and just enjoy :)

As my home is my stage I have to clean up my limited gear sometimes, so i have made this i.k.e.a. rack that i can roll around and put all the gear in. I guess you can never have enough gear, but this setup does it for me.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20210320_175922.jpg
    20210320_175922.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
  • 20210320_224046.jpg
    20210320_224046.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 219
Hey there

I discovered that buying a fractal unit is not just for the tons of great tones or updates faster than you can flash on the unit, but also joining a community of individuals that have the same passion. After going through 61 pages of this passion i can only say that next to playing guitar, the forum is my favorite place to go to and just enjoy :)

As my home is my stage I have to clean up my limited gear sometimes, so i have made this i.k.e.a. rack that i can roll around and put all the gear in. I guess you can never have enough gear, but this setup does it for me.

Cheers

I love that guitar. Is that a JP sig Music Man?

Nothing real fancy here. Obviously FRFR isn't my thing

83144266-687-E-4711-AA37-5-B59642-B5000.jpg

Bass pedal board is obsolete now; need to move those along.

IMG_8616.JPG

Here's my setup.

• Upper Axe-3 goes into that Mesa 20/20 and to the headrush wedges. FC6 hooked up to it.
  • Lower Axe-3 is in the loop of the Triaxis/2:90 and shares the 4x12 Recto cab with that 5150.
  • On top is an FM3 that's in the loop of the SLO.
It's all inside a converted closet in my office that's cabled up to my interface/DAW across the room. I have two young kids and this solution lets me put the doors back on when they're old enough to wonder what all those knobs in dad's office do. ;)

View attachment 81126

Here's my setup.

• Upper Axe-3 goes into that Mesa 20/20 and to the headrush wedges. FC6 hooked up to it.
  • Lower Axe-3 is in the loop of the Triaxis/2:90 and shares the 4x12 Recto cab with that 5150.
  • On top is an FM3 that's in the loop of the SLO.
It's all inside a converted closet in my office that's cabled up to my interface/DAW across the room. I have two young kids and this solution lets me put the doors back on when they're old enough to wonder what all those knobs in dad's office do. ;)
Holy cow!

Back
Top Bottom