Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

It’s a dark picture, and the pedal part of the rig isn’t quite done yet, but you get the idea. Weighs a ton, but everything just hooks up out the back right to the inputs at the front of the stage, so no snakes or cables cluttering up the stage. Two expression pedals, a KTR, a Blackstone, a FreqOut, and a Mimiq at the moment, and I have a little room for future expansion.

Unreal!

It’s a dark picture, and the pedal part of the rig isn’t quite done yet, but you get the idea. Weighs a ton, but everything just hooks up out the back right to the inputs at the front of the stage, so no snakes or cables cluttering up the stage. Two expression pedals, a KTR, a Blackstone, a FreqOut, and a Mimiq at the moment, and I have a little room for future expansion.

Wow!! Nice!

My only worry would be accidentally kicking in the screen of the Axe-FX or accidentally brushing one of the knobs on the front panel with my shoe.

qwPAsnw.jpg

tfOEiJX.jpg

I present the rig...
Wow that is a thing of beauty! Man i love it I wood hate to move it makes my back and knees hurt thinking of it lol o_O;)
Seriously though I would never come out of that room I love, love, love it very nice.
It’s awesome how tidy it is also I’m sure it took some time to dial it all in. :D

Back
Top Bottom