Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Which of the 3 - Atomic, XiTone, Friedman - do you love most? Which have the best tone in your opinion?
I like them all for different reasons. I use the Atomic CLR’s to create my presets so it all starts with those. I guess I would choose them. But I like gigging with the Friedman’s and XiTone’s because they have a nice cab like thump to them which is great for live use.

Last edited:
Made a few changes to my Axe FX III based rig since I last posted here:

Both amps are going into loadboxes and then into my Axe FX III. From there I can send the signal direct to my computer and play through my monitor speakers and/or to a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 which is connected to the Friedman 4x12. It's a pretty awesome setup.

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627

Both amps are going into loadboxes and then into my Axe FX III. From there I can send the signal direct to my computer and play through my monitor speakers and/or to a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 which is connected to the Friedman 4x12. It's a pretty awesome setup.
Why, I must say those cabs & heads just look like fine furniture.... :wink:

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627

Very nice looks like a great place to loose track of time.:D

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627

Do you stage homes for a living?

That's a great looking room!

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627

That room is a wolf in sheep's clothing :cool:

9C2BA8B6-354B-41CA-9E01-8C2A42EC86A6_zpsuwesvq9e.jpeg

Wow! Nice! Very neatly made too! Did you make it yourself? The side chambers look like they could be useful for cable storage or other bits.

Wow! Nice! Very neatly made too! Did you make it yourself? The side chambers look like they could be useful for cable storage or other bits.
No, it's made by Splawn. A couple years ago someone posted a head box rack like this with the AxeFX II in it and thought it looked killer... found that Splawn sells them direct... just an empty head shell with 5 rack spaces, but looks pretty cool.

Here's my home studio setup! The picture isn't the best of the Axe3 but it's in the rack on the right. I control my DAW and the axe3 from the mastermind gt22.
I have a matrix gt800 in the rack for going live into my 4x12 cabs (not pictured). Also in the back of the rack I have 2 H9s running through a send effects loop using the Axe3s in/outs.

Just sold my Kemper to actually force myself to really dive into the Axe3 so far I'm very happy!B8400D23-4296-44A7-8EC8-5C9186CEE66A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom