Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

This is for learning and tweaking at home. Will prob use my amp stand or keyboard stand when I gig.
tSh097J.jpg

silly question but....Was it just mine or is there no longer a screen protector film on the screen when it arrives? mine didn't have one just a bare screen

Thanks,
D
Yep. Guess it’s the end of an era. I found great enjoyment peeling them off my II, XL and AX8. Still have one on my MFC. It might have to come off now. One last hoorah! LOL!

I have what may be a silly question (I hope not). I am not a photographer by any means. But I cannot seem to get a photo with my Axe III powered up where the absolutely cool blue logo and the color screen are not just a blur of light. It doesn't matter what angle I am taking it from. I should mention that I am taking the photos with my iPhone if that makes any difference. Any suggestions? Help?

Rodney, it's custom-made.

Old picture:

It's quite simple. Sturdy wheels on bottom lid, which I never take off except for maintenance. And relatively shockproof. I just need to be careful not to spill drinks on it. :)

I do a lot on the front panel, and I like editing this way ,because I can let my arm and hand hang instead of keeping them lifted all the time.

View attachment 45825
I too like this set up ,, The arm being able to be in a more comfortable position would be a plus

I have what may be a silly question (I hope not). I am not a photographer by any means. But I cannot seem to get a photo with my Axe III powered up where the absolutely cool blue logo and the color screen are not just a blur of light. It doesn't matter what angle I am taking it from. I should mention that I am taking the photos with my iPhone if that makes any difference. Any suggestions? Help?
I would think have it is an area of bright/strong lighting (daytime near windows would likely be sufficient), and then using a quick shutter speed. If you’re using a phone or automatic camera, the bright room lighting will force the quick shutter speed. Then just edit in software to make the colors look at you like.
Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom