• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Zilthy

Fryette Power Station arrived, rig now downsized a bit (From EVH 5150 III head and 4x12). It did not take too long of playing around to getting a nice amp in the room sound and feel that I like.

It is also standing up to the 'cat test' which means it is not tipping or wobbling when one of my cats jump up on it.
:D

I moved the power conditioner and Axe FX III in to a head style case which gives it a bit nicer look to it and also sits on top of the 2x12 better than my other case did. I was considering getting a 5 or 6U case to rack them together, but the PS-2 runs warm enough I will just leave it on top, especially since I am not currently gigging and needing to move it around.

Currently I have the 2x12 loaded with Greenbacks, but I may have to experiment sometime and put the original V30s back in.

2CB7F0AB-A785-4375-B42D-C0896A1C41FE_1_201_a.jpeg

MKeditor

Experienced
This is my portable Axe-Fx III rig. I keep the Axe angled up in front of me if the gig allows for it. Easy access to everything. An FC-6 (or FC-12, depending) plus an EV-1 expression pedal complete the rig. As always, a 12'-long guitar cable lies coiled under the Axe in case my wireless fails.

View attachment 61984
Clean set up. Looks like a fly rig. This is definately a church. The fake plant is a give away. Something about the carpet too.

Reactions: Rex

LeftyStrat

Your guitars are backwards man ;)
The funny part is I started playing at the age of eight right handed. My mother was a piano teacher and you don't hear of left handed pianos. Hendrix died in 1970, His death put him on my radar when I was eleven, and I realized I should restring my guitar. I suddenly took off in my playing. Years later I moved to Seattle to work for Amazon, and first choice was to take my kids to his grave in Renton. I had explained to my kids how I he made me realize that I should play left-handed. When they ran to his grave, my oldest said "This it the man that taught my Daddy how to play guitar."

Everyone there broke down and cried, including me.

Last edited:
Fryette Power Station arrived, rig now downsized a bit (From EVH 5150 III head and 4x12). It did not take too long of playing around to getting a nice amp in the room sound and feel that I like.

It is also standing up to the 'cat test' which means it is not tipping or wobbling when one of my cats jump up on it.
:D

I moved the power conditioner and Axe FX III in to a head style case which gives it a bit nicer look to it and also sits on top of the 2x12 better than my other case did. I was considering getting a 5 or 6U case to rack them together, but the PS-2 runs warm enough I will just leave it on top, especially since I am not currently gigging and needing to move it around.

Currently I have the 2x12 loaded with Greenbacks, but I may have to experiment sometime and put the original V30s back in.

View attachment 62634
Hey is that head case a commercial product or something you built? Thanks!

Top Bottom