Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

When I was putting together my set up, I was worried it was too extravagant with both an FC-6 and FC-12, plus some pedals-

I don't feel that way anymore. Some really beautiful rigs being posted here.

Anyone see any issue in facing my power conditioner to the back and leaving it turned on, so when I connect power through my input panel, it’s already on? I’d like to keep the back lid on, but also minimize space and I think I can fit my panel and power conditioner into 1U.

Anyone see any issue in facing my power conditioner to the back and leaving it turned on, so when I connect power through my input panel, it’s already on? I’d like to keep the back lid on, but also minimize space and I think I can fit my panel and power conditioner into 1U.
Should be fine. I had mine setup this way so I could keep more stuff in my 4U rack for a while.

I do this all the time. There just no room in the front of my 4U rack for the Axe III, my wireless, and the power distro.

Back
Top Bottom