Post pictures of your studio

Is the Disney Collection book yours....? ;)

Only joking dude! That's a lovely setup, one I would aspire to myself!

Good catch! My daughter (8) plays piano. She has been splitting time with her teacher between piano and voice and she is signing songs out of the Disney book.

Good catch! My daughter (8) plays piano. She has been splitting time with her teacher between piano and voice and she is signing songs out of the Disney book.

They're excellent for that! Some of my younger classical students love the melodies from them.

Anyone have anymore pics?

My buddy and I are going to make some bass traps and acoustic panels. We'll be remodeling the room and would like to see more ideas.

Let's face it Paco, half of the cretins in the UK Have a poor grasp of their native tongue. They frequently employ double negatives, poor spelling, punctuation and tautology when conversing in polite society.

Wot is you on about? I aint never done it. Ever!!!

Here's mine pre-Axe-FX III and before adding legs to the 2 gray HF absorption panels on right.

Wow that's pretty sweet! I'm scouring the internet for the right solution to treating the room that I'm having built. That looks like a TON of treatment for such a small room. I'll bet it sounds killer! My room is 18x20 and after seeing the costs of shipping for Rockwul or Corning panels, I'm thinking I'll make some 4x2's and use Rockwul from Home Depot. There's a couple of how to's on the web. I was set to order foam bass traps tonight from ATS but their shipping cost stopped me. I found a similar product on Reverb that's a bit more expensive but the shipping is cheap. There's about a $30 difference and there wasn't much info on the Reverb page. I think I'm looking at about $130 just for two packs of 2each which only treats two corners. I'm probably just gun shy because I've dropped about $1200 today on stuff for the room (TV, couch, mixer, big knob, 2nd DXR10....).

The sketch up drawings are slick!

Wow that's pretty sweet! I'm scouring the internet for the right solution to treating the room that I'm having built. That looks like a TON of treatment for such a small room. I'll bet it sounds killer! My room is 18x20 and after seeing the costs of shipping for Rockwul or Corning panels, I'm thinking I'll make some 4x2's and use Rockwul from Home Depot. There's a couple of how to's on the web. I was set to order foam bass traps tonight from ATS but their shipping cost stopped me. I found a similar product on Reverb that's a bit more expensive but the shipping is cheap. There's about a $30 difference and there wasn't much info on the Reverb page. I think I'm looking at about $130 just for two packs of 2each which only treats two corners. I'm probably just gun shy because I've dropped about $1200 today on stuff for the room (TV, couch, mixer, big knob, 2nd DXR10....).

The sketch up drawings are slick!

Check the threads on acoustic treatment on gearslutz, and DIY panels, clouds, and corner traps on youtube, if you have a minimum of skills you can do great stuff for cheap yourself with off the shelf stuff from home depot and a bit of fabric.

Back
Top Bottom