Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Invitation received today, 4/21. My waitlist was confirmed on the 29th. They’ve really moved through the list pretty quickly. However, I’m going to wait for the headphone units to arrive since I use headphones actually quite a bit.

Do we need to do anything to ensure that we keep our position in the waiting list, those of us that want to get the one with headphone jack, or we just ignore the invite?

Do we need to do anything to ensure that we keep our position in the waiting list, those of us that want to get the one with headphone jack, or we just ignore the invite?

When you'll receive the email, all the info are pretty clear : you want it now without the headphone jack? Order via the provided link. You want to wait? Do nothing and you'll receive a new invite. Simple as that :)

Well, after going back and forth for a couple of days, I finally decided I didn’t really need the headphone out, so I ordered the FM3. It is scheduled to arrive today. However, the retirement community I live in is quarantining all packages for 72 hrs. So when I get notified the package has arrived, I plan to walk over to the guard’s station at the entrance with a box of Clorox wipes and see if I can talk the guard into letting me wipe down the box and take it with me today. Wish me luck!

i mean after all, it’s another 3 days on top of the nearly a year I have already been waiting. Desperate times call for desperate measures. LOL 😂😂😂

Invite received: 04/22/2020 at 2:01 pm EST

Wait listed: 05/02/2019 at 7:17 pm EST

I'm going to pass. I'm leaning towards getting the AxeFX III instead, but may wait for the version as advertised with headphone amp.

Hello, first post, and soon-to-be first time Fractal owner!

I got my invitation yesterday (April 22, 2019), I don't mind not having a headphone port because I use a BeatBuddy which already has that covered, so I placed my order. I got on the FM3 wait list on May 3, 2019.

I joined the waitlist 4/29/2019 and received my invite 4/21/2020. I ordered the FM3 today after deciding to return a recently bought helix because i'm really uptight about their firmware updates having issues (2.9) in which my experience with fractal i have none. I have no issues about having no headphone jack either, having an ax8.

I joined the waitlist 4/29/2019 and received my invite 4/21/2020. I ordered the FM3 today after deciding to return a recently bought helix because i'm really uptight about their firmware updates having issues (2.9) in which my experience with fractal i have none. I have no issues about having no headphone jack either, having an ax8.
It’s all a matter of perspective. But glad you made your choice.

Back
Top Bottom