Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Holy cow, im really surprised to receive the invite since I received my confirmation on April 27th, 3:35pm, eastern time !

Now...I dont know what to do. Im playing 99% of the time with headphones on. But I also have a pretty good audio interface and im playing only near my pc. Peeps, what should I do ???? :(
If your audio interface has a headphone out then you can use that.

Order placed on 4/27 2019
Invite received on 4/17 2020
Going to pass to wait for the unit with the headphone jack. I hope this is the right decision.

Waitlist 4-28
got my invite today 4-17

now I have to debate because the headphone jack is important to me but I also want this while in lockdown. I travel a lot and the headphone jack allows me to practice in the hotel room. Hrmph I might go with a workaround on that.

I received my FM3 today. Just an FYI- Fractal sends them signature required, but the UPS guy wouldn’t get within six feet from me, so he left it on the porch and waved from the truck. Just as long there is someone grabbing it from the porch, you should be good.

ok so I just got mine and plugged it in real quick. Output 2 is working fine for my Shure 535 earbuds. it's only mono cause I don't have one of those stereo y jammer things handy.

volume is fine for me but out 2 is all the way up so may not work for some of you guys and especially those with higher impedance phones as Admin Matt said before.

ok so I just got mine and plugged it in real quick. Output 2 is working fine for my Shure 535 earbuds. it's only mono cause I don't have one of those stereo y jammer things handy.

volume is fine for me but out 2 is all the way up so may not work for some of you guys and especially those with higher impedance phones as Admin Matt said before.

make sure you copy out1 to Out2
they recently changed the levels
if not a small $30 headphone amp will get you what you need

make sure you copy out1 to Out2
they recently changed the levels
if not a small $30 headphone amp will get you what you need

thanks but I had it working fine. I was reporting to tell those waiting for the headphone jack version that they could use there ear buds as headphones. I guess I could have been clearer. was on my way out the door.

Got mine on 4/17, gonna wait for the headphone version. I own an AXE3, bought while waiting. The FM will be the heart of a travel rig.
No traveling these days.:rolleyes::oops::eek:

I ordered mine on Saturday morning (4/18) while Fractal was closed. However, today (Monday 4/20) my FM3 was shipped and tracking sent at 11:29 AM local time.

What has the average time been to get a ship notification after you placed an order?

Given I placed my order on a Friday at 3:48 PM EDT, I doubt they would have had it ready to pack and ship. It shipped out today and is due on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom