Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

I did just receive a FM3 invite on Tue, Apr 14, 12:28 PM. I can't seem to find the email with the date I requested an invite though. The invite does specify that it is for the non-headphone version, and that it is because I was on the waitlist for the now-discontinued AX8.

I will be accepting the invite, but I have to wait a few days for a $$ transfer. :cool:

$4 more ?? I didn’t see that when I ordered. It was more like double the standard shipping rate! I’m in Texas

I'm in Hawaii so the standard UPS ground is trucked across the mainland then they usually put it on a plane for the last jump to Honolulu then Lihue, Kauai. I think it was $92 standard ground and $96 2nd day! I guess I should have mentioned that bit..

04/23/19 - 2020 CST - Joined wait list
04/02/20 - 1221 CST - Received invite
04/15/20 - 1722 CST - Placed order

Thought about the headphone jack and I never used it with the XL so I don't think I'll miss it. If I do there are plenty of simple and cheap solutions out there.

For me, I'll be connecting the FM3 to a tablet or laptop so I can use it as the headphone amp and I want backing tracks/other audio to play with anyway. If I need something Even then there are plenty of inexpensive portable (like in a gig bag) speakers out there to, just for "real" practicing.

04/25/19 - 1:39AM PST - Joined wait list
04/16/20 - 9:56AM PST - Received invite

Conversion rates for Canadians kind of suck right now so for now I'll pass and wait for the headphone version. Will update if I do order a headphoneless version.

EDITED a few hours later

I decided to order... hehe :sweatsmile: Time to join the Fractal family!

Last edited:
Waitlist email Sent 04-24-2019 10:27pm
Invite email Received 04-16-2020 9:53am

Waiting for 2nd run w/ headphones hardware, no biggie, still rocking the Axe-Fx II.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom