Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Anyone one else got an invite? I’m trying to see if I’ll get mine this week. Latest I’ve seen is 4/23- 1014 PST which is 4/24 - 1:14am Eastern. I’m 4/24- 744am eastern, So about 6 hrs away.

Anyone one else got an invite? I’m trying to see if I’ll get mine this week. Latest I’ve seen is 4/23- 1014 PST which is 4/24 - 1:14am Eastern. I’m 4/24- 744am eastern, So about 6 hrs away.
I guess it depends on how many people were joining the waitlist in the middle of the night. Hopefully not many!

Yep, I got mine. 00:57 eastern 4/24.

So much for my 4/24/2019 11:25 slot happening today. I'm going to the back of the bus and taking a seat....
Plus Side - Sunny and warm out today.

So much for my 4/24/2019 11:25 slot happening today. I'm going to the back of the bus and taking a seat....
Plus Side - Sunny and warm out today.

I'm in the same boat. I'm 10 minutes behind you. Watching intently and waiting patiently. Well as patiently as I can :rolleyes:
I'm resigned to the wait now. I know the FAS crew is working as hard as they can to get the available units to folks. I really appreciate all their hard work. Thanks again to Cliff, Matt and all the folks at FAS!

It's definitely a process since they have to wait on people receiving an invite to decide about buying or passing before the next invite or group can be sent.

I don’t think invites went out today since no one has reported an invite today. Hopefully all is well in the Fractal family. Stay safe everyone...

Last edited:
I've been wondering the same. I jumped on 4/28 @ 10am MST and wonder if I'll see an invite before summer. Definitely making me reconsider touching my FM3 fund for other endeavors.
As JRFarmer already wrote:

Please do only write if you got an invitation. Otherwise the threads title does not make any sense at all :wink:

I got my invite today at 1159am. My waitlist was April 24 @ 644am central time. Ordered!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom