Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

You’d have to do a search for “waitlist” in your email to find it. It will come up unless permanently deleted.
It would have come from
waitlist@fractalaudio.com

Ah, sorry a little confused as to the question... I sent them an email on March 6th letting them know I was interested, a reply was sent immediately letting me know they would contact me with an invite!

Looks like I was either taken off the waitlist or I didnt get the email. At this point, that‘s alright, I bought an Axe 3 and FC6 and I think I prefer the Axe 3 despite the extra size and cost....

Waitlist 4/23, 8:23 CST, Invite today 11:50 AM!

Ordered FM3 and EV2! Time to take my AX8 board apart and let the games begin! A special thanks to all the people at Fractal and hoping all are well and safe!
You were able to get an EV2? I looked the other day and though I saw they were still not available.

Waitlist Confirmation Received 4/23/19 9:20PM CST
Invitation Received 4/3/20 11:51AM CST
Saw Email and got excited 4/3/20 11:56AM CST
Put off the order while finishing another project 11:57-11:59AM CST
Forgot about the email because the world is different now and lots of things are happening 12:00-7:52PM CST
Remembered and placed the order 7:53PM CST
Excited!

Got on the waitlist April 23rd 10:33pm Eastern
Received invite yesterday Apr 3rd.

I will wait for the headphone jack edition in the end.

In using my Gigboard with phones at home being couped up lately, I am finding the HP jack to be handy while most of my gear sits in a rehearsal studio of one of my band mates. I can sell some of it to help pay for the FM3 and if really lucky, perhaps an AX3

Passing on the invite in the hope it finds a happy home.

I’m 2hrs 24mins after yours.

Contemplating on the HP jack as well. Never really had a use for it on my AX8. Would love to try if it’s really useful plus the times at the moment aint really helping.

Got on the waitlist April 23rd 10:33pm Eastern
Received invite yesterday Apr 3rd.

I’m hoping April 23 is done and this week starts on the April 24 waitlist!!! I’m 644am on the 24th!! Hopefully I get my invite soon!!!

Last edited:
got my invite last week as well. i got on the wl a few hours after announcement on 4/23. i think i'm going to hold out for the version w/ the headphones jack though.

I’m hoping April 23 is done and this week starts on the April 24 waitlist!!! I’m 644am on the 24th!! Hopefully I get my invite soon!!!

I'm a few hours behind you on the 24th. And after the release of the OMG9 layout today, I'm super excited and antsy to get my invitation.

Back
Top Bottom