Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

4/23 3:48 EDT .......
17fc89da63b8a1e2cee12b5574ec0b58.jpg
:):)

Last edited:
4/27/2019, 6:55 PM EDT. I guess that means it’ll be another month before I receive my invite. :tearsofjoy:

Never in my life have I used or seen EDT until this thread...

EST” stands for “Eastern Standard Time” while “EDT” is the abbreviation for “Eastern Daylight Time.” Both refer to time zones used in the same area but in different parts of the year. The two times are particularly used in North America, particularly in the United States of America and Canada."

So basically we are saying they are up to ~3PM EST, first day of official list 4/23/19.
And they sent invites out on a Saturday which might be a first?
AFAIK New Hampshire has not directed a shelter in place order... yet.
Here's to hope for this coming week!
My gig rig(s) are sold and shipped, SGear for the meantime which might be a LONG TIME.

Never in my life have I used or seen EDT until this thread...

EST” stands for “Eastern Standard Time” while “EDT” is the abbreviation for “Eastern Daylight Time.” Both refer to time zones used in the same area but in different parts of the year. The two times are particularly used in North America, particularly in the United States of America and Canada."

So basically we are saying they are up to ~3PM EST, first day of official list 4/23/19.
And they sent invites out on a Saturday which might be a first?
AFAIK New Hampshire has not directed a shelter in place order... yet.
Here's to hope for this coming week!
My gig rig(s) are sold and shipped, SGear for the meantime which might be a LONG TIME.

EDT: Eastern Daylight-saving Time.

LSD
DMT
STP, BLT
A&P, IRT
APC, Alcohol
Cigarettes, shoe polish, cough syrup, peyote
Equinol, dexamil, camposine, Chemadrine,
Thorazine, trilophon, dexadrine, benzedrine, methedrine
S.E.X. and Y.O.U., Wow!

Back
Top Bottom