Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Wouldn't Fractal have told anyone trying to sign up for an AX8 after the FM3 was announced
that the AX8 was no longer available and that they had a choice to sign up for the FM3 list instead?

At that point they would just take their place on the FM3 list. Right?

Wouldn't Fractal have told anyone trying to sign up for an AX8 after the FM3 was announced
that the AX8 was no longer available and that they had a choice to sign up for the FM3 list instead?

At that point they would just take their place on the FM3 list. Right?

They actually did have verbiage on their website, but I do not know if it was instantaneous (ie. 4/23/20 @1PM EST official announcement and verbiage about AX8 being discontinued goes up on website purchase portal).
I agree with the others, post 4/23/20 @1PM EST FM3 wait list and AX8 waitlist merge.

Pure assumption here But im guessing if you signed up after the fm3 list it’ll just be when your name comes up. Wouldn’t be fair if I said I wanted an ax8 and join the list yesterday and skipped fm3 guys that have been on foralmost a year. Drastic example but i would assume that’s how they would handle it.

No assumption, you are correct. @Admin M@ has firmly assured us there is no creative-crafty line cutting. It's by date, not by product.

It's been a long time since anyone buying an FM3 has posted their wait list date. Given the complete absence of information to the contrary, I've pretty much abandoned hope that anyone who signed up after the official announcement will have the opportunity to buy one...at least for a very long time. I think I'll take a vacation from the forum for a while.

Maybe they are busy filling orders; dealing with their supply chain and inventory content???

They’ve already said that very few customers are forum members. Add to that, that many forum members aren’t posters.

I don’t understand the lack of faith in FAS. Either you believe in them or you don’t.

I think they’re one of the best companies to exist in the music industry.

I don’t understand the lack of faith in FAS.

Faith?
FAS announced a VERY exciting new product last April and a lot of folks are eager to take one for a spin.
It's been a long wait and some are getting antsy - the announcement was over 45 weeks ago.
I don't understand why that upsets some here to the point they interpret simple questions about status
as an affront to the corporate entity.
Jeez Louise.

The recent release of FM3 videos confirms my April 23 reservation will be well worth the wait.
Following the discussions closely now and look for information that will help me quickly set up the FM3. No time for anything else.
I convinced my other guitarist back in January to reserve an FM3 and his patience is less than mine. Hope he gets his not too long after I get mine as I expect his comments may reflect what some post here.

Oh well... It will all be worth it in the end. A big thanks to Larry, Leon and others who have posted videos as they have confirmed what I would have expected all along.

Faith?
FAS announced a VERY exciting new product last April and a lot of folks are eager to take one for a spin.
It's been a long wait and some are getting antsy - the announcement was over 45 weeks ago.
I don't understand why that upsets some here to the point they interpret simple questions about status
as an affront to the corporate entity.
Jeez Louise.

So… You are saying you don’t believe in their track record of delivering on product?

Or, more that you are really uncomfortable with uncertainty about a discretionary purchase?

So… You are saying you don’t believe in their track record of delivering on product?

Or, more that you are really uncomfortable with uncertainty about a discretionary purchase?

Never mind extrapolate, more like projection. I think the folks scolding those who ask questions
are the ones who are truly worried about something.

For the record I'm not worried about a thing. I won't even be considering buying the FM3
until it's been out in the wild for a while with more than just honeymoon feedback.

And maybe the QC is out by then so that might factor into things.

Last edited:
You sure do post a lot of details about the process of getting a product you aren’t considering.

I read a ton. MI gear is one of my fave things to read about. I don't have to currently own
every piece of gear I'm following closely. I'm been following a new tube amp that was introduced
over a year ago and still haven't pulled the trigger based on current forum feedback.
Consider it being a smart consumer to keep an ear on stuff you might be plunking a lot of money on.
No such thing as good MI print magazines to rely on anymore so the internet is all we got.
Definitely don't trust YT vids as deciding factors.

Do you make a habit of keeping track of my posts? Why?

I joined the wait list on April 24. Are they going to invite all the AX8 first even if they email after the FM3 list started?

No. Once the FM3 list opened any AX8 requests that came in after that went on the FM3 list in the order the requests were received. Matt specifically addressed this in another thread somewhere...

I read a ton. MI gear is one of my fave things to read about. I don't have to currently own
every piece of gear I'm following closely. I'm been following a new tube amp that was introduced
over a year ago and still haven't pulled the trigger based on current forum feedback.
Consider it being a smart consumer to keep an ear on stuff you might be plunking a lot of money on.
No such thing as good MI print magazines to rely on anymore so the internet is all we got.

when you post as often as you do, it's hard to miss, that's all. no need to keep track of anything.

reading is great. collecting information is great. to me and others, your posts come off mostly as negative. if you don't intend that, maybe the verbiage needs to change. but that's how it's coming across. to be negative about a product you're not considering seems to throw the discussion off.

invites are being sent out as fast as possible. the product is shipping. people are receiving it. what more can be said?

So I am just going to call this like I see it. You are just a guy who trolls MI forums.
Now feel free to post here all you want. You do you...
Just know we can all see your posts and that tells the real story.....

Also I am on the April 23rd FM3 waitlist and do not have a invite yet....

to me and others, your posts come off mostly as negative. if you don't intend that, maybe the verbiage needs to change.

I apologize to anyone who feels that way. It is not my intention.
I will admit that over the past few weeks, continually reading a handful of members here
negatively respond to those asking simple questions has gotten a bit under my skin. I may
be posting a bit defensive in that regard.

Like I said it's a very exciting product. I've been keeping an eye on it for a while and then
since it was released I've been hanging here a lot more.

Again, no offense anyone. Let's all play nice! :)

@chris let's touch base come the fall and we'll see which modeler is sitting on the desk.
There's already space and the other boxes are waiting patiently. ;)
kpG00BU.jpg

I apologize to anyone who feels that way. It is not my intention.
I will admit that over the past few weeks, continually reading a handful of members here
negatively respond to those asking simple questions has gotten a bit under my skin. I may
be posting a bit defensive in that regard.

Like I said it's a very exciting product. I've been keeping an eye on it for a while and then
since it was released I've been hanging here a lot more.

Again, no offense anyone. Let's all play nice! :)

@chris let's touch base come the fall and we'll see which modeler is sitting on the desk.
There's already space and the other boxes are waiting patiently. ;)
kpG00BU.jpg
sounds good to me. excitement sparks emotion, and emotion can come through text. we've all done it.

Back
Top Bottom