Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

I’m thinking that most of the AX8 waitlist people are not on this forum and new to Fractal? When Matt announces they have made it to the FM3 waitlist, this page and many others will burst with posts! Game on!

While there’s no way to know the size of the waitlist post-April 23rd, I do think you can make educated ballpark guesses as to the size of the AX8 waitlist being used to fulfill the first FM3 orders.

I bet that less than 100 total have shipped.
Including beta test units.

It's going to be a loooooooooong wait. 🙁
LOL
Matt has already said just the AX8 list is loooooong. The more they ship, the more they make. Do you really think they are only shipping less than 10 per day????? Would that be their best interest?

I'd wager the same thing.
Not enough internet buzz from new owners.
Meh...
Define buzz...
Demo videos? There’s only a select few people that make those. Reviews? There’s only a select few people that make those. Mention on the forums? There’s only a select few users on the forums.

Last edited:
Just curious...
Personally, I don't really care much, but why is there such secrecy over the waitlist?
Like, approximate numbers of people that have signed to the waitlist, how many are sent a day, where a specific person stands in the list, etc?
What is fractal losing if people know this?

Just curious...
Personally, I don't really care much, but why is there such secrecy over the waitlist?
Like, approximate numbers of people that have signed to the waitlist, how many are sent a day, where a specific person stands in the list, etc?
I think competitors might gain some advantage with that data.

Just curious...

the problem is I think the amount of invites is not a set amount
maybe one day it is 10 maybe one day 20 it changes you can see that from Matts posts

if we are talking the AX8 list is pretty easy to estimate ,they started on March 14 2019 , i got on April 14th
and a couple of guys confirmed they were 2 or 3 days prior to the FM3 announcement we all got invites
last Friday

So if you take that with Matts we are getting close to the end of the AX8 list week they are likely very close To
the April 2019 FM3 list

I think competitors might gain some advantage with that data.
If that's so, then yeah... But I can't think of how that helps competitors at all?...
Btw, my guess is that the waitlist is way longer than ya'll think, and 10-20 invitations a day may be too low of a number. But my guess is as good as yours.

Back
Top Bottom