Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

people do look at this forum without signing up to be a member.

I know I did for well over 1 1/2 - 2 years before getting my AX8. I'm also a devote lurker of other gear-related forums, so I can relate... Also, there must be a nice big number of registered accounts that don't post regularly.

Send me an invite cliff. I’ll gladly take one without a head phone jack lmao I’m not 7 years old. I wanna melt faces on stage not play in my bedroom to myself
Wow look at this tough guy over here

This was pretty funny. Thank you. :kissingheart:

I literally envision the FM3 sitting on my night stand beside me glowing in an otherwise dimly lit room with my traveler guitar in my lap and my shitty, 10yr old stained white iPhone earbuds in my ears plugged into the HEADPHONE jack practicing quietly away as my wife lay next to me looking at dumb shit she doesn't need on Amazon Prime (as if I need the FM3) on her iPad. But, now that scene seems so very very far away... Fortunately I have this POS to tide me over until the FM3-HP is in my loving arms...IMG_6687.jpeg

I literally envision the FM3 sitting on my night stand beside me glowing in an otherwise dimly lit room with my traveler guitar in my lap and my shitty, 10yr old stained white iPhone earbuds in my ears plugged into the HEADPHONE jack practicing quietly away as my wife lay next to me looking at dumb shit she doesn't need on Amazon Prime (as if I need the FM3) on her iPad. But, now that scene seems so very very far away... Fortunately I have this POS to tide me over until the FM3-HP is in my loving arms...View attachment 63712

Nice Tele ...

Grazie! '93 Fender Am. Bought on a whim on eBay for $500 back in 2006ish. Never would I have ever thought I'd be a "Tele guy," but I must have a got a good one because it opened my eyes/ears/soul on how to find tone versatility in just the volume/tone knobs alone...
Cool love the Color.... I built my 1st Telecaster last year from Warmoth Parts .... nothing like the Tele Tone...

I literally envision the FM3 sitting on my night stand beside me glowing in an otherwise dimly lit room with my traveler guitar in my lap and my shitty, 10yr old stained white iPhone earbuds in my ears plugged into the HEADPHONE jack practicing quietly away as my wife lay next to me looking at dumb shit she doesn't need on Amazon Prime (as if I need the FM3) on her iPad. But, now that scene seems so very very far away... Fortunately I have this POS to tide me over until the FM3-HP is in my loving arms...

I had the same idea. I wouldn't call the HX stomp a POS though. It's a pretty great piece of gear.

I know I did for well over 1 1/2 - 2 years before getting my AX8. I'm also a devote lurker of other gear-related forums, so I can relate... Also, there must be a nice big number of registered accounts that don't post regularly.
I just looked for fun as I was reading this. There are twice as many guests on the forum right NOW as there are registered users!

I won't give you a number, but its big big big big.

wait wait wait. You are trying to get me to believe that there are people who actually buy this gear to actually play it and not just talk about it on Internet forums. Malarkey I say. Next you will try to sell me some line about people actually practicing to get better instead of buying new gear. I will not believe. The only way to sound better is to have the newest bestest gear in my hands now High tea reverb > good technique. Simple fact.

My thoughts are that once the AX8 waitlist is exhausted, the forums will bloom with orders from engaged forum members as were likely most of the first to see the announcement...

indeed. As the late comers to the AX8 most likely weren’t on the forums much... when they are weeded through that next demographic of active forum members should be at the top FM3 list.

I wonder if FAS could have included a free Popeyes Chicken Sandwich with each FM3.

Sorry if that came off the wrong way. What I really mean to say is that everything that this man put into making such a perfect product I could never complain about something so small. We appreciate all the hard work!

Reactions: jon
So, my wife just invited me out this weekend.
We will have sushi in a new restaurant in Flensburg.

I was supposed to write that here, right?
Yes. And while you are eating with her, please tell her about the FM3. We'll be here waiting for you when you sleeping on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom