Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

No one noting an invite online today yet... Welcome back Groundhog Day. April 23rd could be the longest day ever.

Got on waitlist at 10:14pm on 23 Apr. Guess I should get an invite soon. I know these first ones don’t have the Headphone jack, but di the have the protective bars? IIRC the answer was no? I’m still torn either way but the invite showing up may trigger my no-patience-buy-it-now gene lol

protective bars,huh , do you means the End Caps ?
They all ship with these .....mine are off for mounting To the board.

Yes, the bars to the left and right of the display. What other bars could there be? Is there a different bar configuration pictured somewhere else?

Yes, the bars to the left and right of the display. What other bars could there be? Is there a different bar configuration pictured somewhere else?

I was just trying to clarify as someone mentioned the end caps. I don't have my FM3 yet but I'm unaware of any other bar configuration.

There’s a hidden feature in FM3 edit sllowing you to change them from “protective bars” to power bars or single bars.

Waitlist confirmation received 2155 MT, 23 April 2019.

I received my invite at 1159 MT, 6 April 2020.

I was thinking I’d wait for the FM3 with headphone jack. However, I’ve decided to just stick with my Axe-FX III. I’m really happy with my III and will keep it in the studio. When I play elsewhere, I’ll keep using my Mesa Boogie Fillmore 25 combo with Nux Cerberus.

Hi. Yeah I was talking about the bars protecting the display and controls. For some reason I was thinking those weren’t on the standard production models.
I thought I remember, a while back, someone saying that they weren't on the FM3 because they got in the way.

Back
Top Bottom