Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Just got mine but it has no headphone socket I posted a thread to ask if that is the norm.
You must've missed a lot of the info on this forum!

First batch that was up for grabs was, for some reason, without the headphone jack. It had a reduced price and limited availability. The "real" FM3 with the headphone jack is what will be produced from here on and there's been one batch of those sold in the US and (hopefully) one batch in Europe in a few weeks.

You must've just bought in on the first batch without reading that it was without headphone jack.

Odd. I thought they stopped offering non headphone units several months ago

From Matt:
No, this isn't true. Invitations will continue until May. Then, during the period when we play catch up on the list, any non-headphones versions of the unit that can be produced will be offered to our dealers. Then, once we catch up and begin sending invites to people who never received one, we'll offer a choice while one remains.

Got my invite for a unit with a headphone jack July 2, collecting funds to make the order soon, hope they're still in stock by then. If not I'll just buy a gift certificate and wait for restocking.

I'm new here, so apologies for the dumb question. I see that the wait list requests from June Sept. 2019 are currently being fulfilled, given that I submitted my wait list request on July 20, 2020, does that mean my wait time will be around a year or so, or is production expected to pick up and my wait time could be much shorter? Thanks.

Last edited:
Waitlist: 9/25/19
Headphone invite: 8/25/20
Ordered: Immediately
Should be here Tuesday - shipped ground.

I'm new here, so apologies for the dumb question. I see that the wait list requests from June Sept. 2019 are currently being fulfilled, given that I submitted my wait list request on July 20, 2020, does that mean my wait time will be around a year or so, or is production expected to pick up and my wait time could be much shorter? Thanks.
As of last Friday they were up to Nov. 11, 2019. It’s moving quick.

Back
Top Bottom