Post Here if You've Received A G66 FM3 Invite!

I've been on the waiting list since April 24th, 2019 at 6:06 pm CET, the invitation for the nonHP FM3 was given on Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 7:44 pm CET from the G66. I haven't decided yet

I've been on the list since March 2020,
so I guess I don't have the problem all you guys are facing.......... ;)

I've been on the waiting list since April 24th, 2019 at 6:06 pm CET, the invitation for the nonHP FM3 was given on Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 7:44 pm CET from the G66. I haven't decided yet

I got my invite around the same time and decided to wait for the head phone version. I'm still somewhat smitten with my Suhr PT-15IR amp and am not in any hurry but it was definitely tempting especially as I also had confirmation that my employment is safe for the foreseeable future, which has been in doubt for the last couple of months or so.

I got an invite for non HP version :D.

Why do they make a non HP version? Doesn't make sense to me to have two versions on the market so I wonder why they did this? any other differences besides the headphones? is there a price difference?

And what is the euro price for the FM3? it's not on the G66 website...

Last edited:
Why do they make a non HP version? Doesn't make sense to me to have two versions on the market so I wonder why they did this? any other differences besides the headphones? is there a price difference?

And what is the euro price for the FM3? it's not on the G66 website...

The non HP version is first run only, only Fractal know why the first run was sans headphone jack.

The non headphone version is discounted 50 Euro.

FM3 is 1249 Euro for non headphone, 1299 Euro for 'full' version.

The non HP version is first run only, only Fractal know why the first run was sans headphone jack.

The non headphone version is discounted 50 Euro.

FM3 is 1249 Euro for non headphone, 1299 Euro for 'full' version.

Ok thank you very much for this clarification! Now it makes more sense to me.

I was transferred from the AX8 waiting list (I was looking for a second one at the time) and got my invite about a week ago for a non-headphone model. Decided to go for it as I can’t ever remember plugging headphones directly into any device - always use the headphone out on my interface.

Same here, Man! Looking forward to getting it sometime next year ;)

Really? ... I also entered very late but ... next year? .. That would be .. not great.
How fast was it in the past that all people of the waiting list were completed? ..

Well, I'm only assuming and maybe I'm a bit pessimistic, but up until now it's about 13 months since signing up to receiving the unit. Of course, the further into the waitlist, the quicker it'll go. On the other hand, G66 haven't got any batch yet. We'll see, if I get my invitation earlier, at least I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Got my invite (wait list since Apr 2019), pending the sale of my II, I’ll be grabbing an FM3. Non-headphone version as I never used the headphone jack on my II.

Quick question on expression pedals, I have a Boss EV-30, does anyone know if it plays nice with the FM3?

Got my invite (wait list since Apr 2019), pending the sale of my II, I’ll be grabbing an FM3. Non-headphone version as I never used the headphone jack on my II.

Quick question on expression pedals, I have a Boss EV-30, does anyone know if it plays nice with the FM3?

Yes EV-30 works well

Any movement on that front? This week's been awfully quiet in terms of invites and units sent (not just EU)...

I think they put the invites out to cover the first batch, now that's fulfilled they know how many buyers they have and how many who are waiting for the hp unit, like me, so now it's a question of the shipment arriving and being posted out to those who bought them, and then onto waiting for the HP model process to start

Any movement on that front? This week's been awfully quiet in terms of invites and units sent (not just EU)...

I've not heard anything since last week when I got my invite. Sussi did say they would be in touch again when my FM3 is ready to ship beginning of June so next week we should hear something. Hopefully the shipment hasn't been delayed.

I've not heard anything since last week when I got my invite. Sussi did say they would be in touch again when my FM3 is ready to ship beginning of June so next week we should hear something. Hopefully the shipment hasn't been delayed.
They state on their website that they will send the invite approximately two or three weeks until the shipment is ready, so don`t worry, it is the normal process :)

Back
Top Bottom