Post Axe-Fx III Launch ... Amp Model Requests

I’ve been asking since the original Axe-Fx I :) Some solid state distortion amps like Randall RG-100

Just get rid of all the amp models and replace them with a sensible set of FAS versions. Folks, you don't need a model of a gazillion different amp models to cover pretty much any tone you'd ever need. I know it's fun to just select whatever amps you've owned previously or been interested in but it just adds unneeded complexity.
Given the space and power of the III, I'm thinking it can probably handle a few more amps.;)

Honestly there's so much already but i love this game so i'd like :

Morgan SW50 (or SW50R)
Suhr Hedgehog
Suhr PT100
Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 50
Lots of PRS and Suhr amps ! (Suhr Bella, PRS Archon...) :)

I’d also like to see some more Suhr amps, particularly the Scott Henderson model. Maybe some more Supros as well. The Freyett Memphis 30 would also be a cool amp to have. It’s a very unique-sounding amp.

Otherwise (chalk this up to me being a completist), I’d like to see some of missing channels modeled for the current amps. Some amps, for example, don’t have the clean channel modeled.

Add another vote for more FAS custom amps. It's always interesting to hear and play 'amps of the future' and ones that could never physically exist. Since Cliff/FAS have amassed a great deal of knowledge and insight into the inner workings of so many amps/types/topologies I'd think they could come up with a few more very cool amp models that combine and enhance the 'flavor' of many amp types/styles. I still haven't found a lead amp that I like better then the "FAS Lead 1".\

@Walt's Frozen Head: I literally laughed out loud when I saw your username/avatar :cool:

Back
Top Bottom