Post a picture of your Guitar Family

Oh... An only child? Sad... I think she wants a little sister :)

I've shifted around a few times over 25 years or so - Ibanez, Epiphone, Fender, Line6, PRS, Yamaha, MusicMan etc and only occasionally has there been more than one here at the same time and that's only during transition... not sure why..? Money, probably
shrug.gif

May even trim the collection down to none... totally bored with hearing myself play the same stuff over and over or duffing chords / notes left, right & centre
rolleyes.gif

Two new Schecters incoming that I'll hang on this wall soon too. Banshee Elite 7FR/S and a Hellraiser Extreme 5 bass.

Current lineup, left to right....

Schecter C7FR - 440
Schecter C7FR - Drop A
Schect C1FR - Drop C
Epi LP/EMG's - Drop C
Epi LP Ultra III - 440 w/nanomag
'96 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe - 440
Ibanez SR706 six string bass

10631278_10155361214790386_1342066391519699090_o.jpg

10380766_10204805562112613_1891113295497629927_n.jpg

Where do you live again? LOL seriously nice collection--add some Gibson's and your done!! Also noticed multiple Fractals!!! Are you going to try the FX8?

sorry I did not pose these pictures nice and pretty for ya'll but I have to many guitars in the house to move them all on a Sunday!!!!!!!!! the Kramers and evh guitars are my oldest sons, the bass guitars are my wifes and all the Charvels are mine!!!!there are also some spare necks in the photos, for a hobby I like to restore guitars and put them back together, I keep the necks inside to protect them wile working on the bodies(which are in my work shop)!!!

Where do you live again? LOL seriously nice collection--add some Gibson's and your done!! Also noticed multiple Fractals!!! Are you going to try the FX8?

Probably not but will be keeping an eye on the ax8! gave up lugging heavy amps 20 years ago. don't even carry my own monitors its either back line pa, side fill's, or vocal wedges. I don't carry all the guitars either, normally just 2 at a time, but deciding which 2 sometimes has been a challenge!

In no particular order

ESP Horizon NT II - Duncan JB + 59

Suhr M5 - cant remember the pickups but its the ones that are one level of output below the Aldrich and they sound amazing

Caparison Dellinger II - SD Distortion + Jazz

Ibanez RG1527 - Bareknuckle Black dog matched set

Ibanez M80M - Lundgren M80M sig pickup

w00t

Two new Schecters incoming that I'll hang on this wall soon too. Banshee Elite 7FR/S and a Hellraiser Extreme 5 bass.

Current lineup, left to right....

Schecter C7FR - 440
Schecter C7FR - Drop A
Schect C1FR - Drop C
Epi LP/EMG's - Drop C
Epi LP Ultra III - 440 w/nanomag
'96 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe - 440
Ibanez SR706 six string bass

My mate had a Schecter from the early 90s. Looked like a traditional sunburst Strat, but had EMGs and a Floyd on it. Amazing guitar.

Back
Top Bottom