Post a Good Tone with Every Amp!

No, I can't play Yngwie. :) I've made Yngwie spoof sound clip and many other silly videos though.

this has grown a bit since my last visit!!

working on a song to post up with the 5150 ii just now should hopefully pull something together later tonight, ive been struck down with a lack of inspiration latley though :(

I don't think the problem is that the amps sound bad. It's likelier that your standards have risen. I know many people come from a modeler background and are used to tweaking to make it sound realistic. IMO you don't have to even think about that if you have a good IR.

No self-hype but people are always asking me for patches and I bore them to death with my everything on noon patches with just the amp and cab block. If it sounds and feels good it is good... don't mess with it. Less is more.

We interrupt the alphabets with a new guitar day! I just got a PRS SE Soapbar 2. Nice guitar! Hours disappeared disturbing the neighbours with ODS-100 and different mistakes around the note B.

Ods-100 lead

I agree with Clark (the man of steel) Kent. Amp with a good IR should give you that "wow-effect" straight away and after that you can make those more minimal tweaks (Bass, treble, Mid etc.) if you have to. IR is 50% of the tone in modeler world.

finally got some inspiration for a new track -might end up doing a short EP in this style.

also got a bass so this is both the 6505 II model and the SVT model

Back
Top Bottom