Possible to set Voice2 Harmony via External Controller?

Kylyx

Hey all!

Would love to inject a second harmony partway through a phrase but can't change presets because there's a loop playing. I'm also already using both X and Y for two different scales.

I was thinking maybe using External Controller 5 which is CC20 but I'm not sure how I'd set it or what values to send if it's even possible. Any other ideas besides this?

Thanks!
Mike

I use my mission pedal with custom scales ,pedal up off, one scale half way the other all the way down

Do you want to change the Voice 2 Harmony (interval) setting or just control Voice 2 level?

There are various ways to do either: Midi CC or Pedal port as External Control, Control Switch, scene controller with a scene designated for this.

The modifier settings determine how the source affects the parameter. With a simple switch (or 0/127 CC toggle) you can just set modifier min/max to the desired two values. If you haven't read the modifiers section of the manual you might want to do that first.

The interval setting. I actually have a DAW changing the settings in this particular situation so I think CC would make the most sense.

I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom