Possible to load an IR into a tone match block?

barhrecords

Axe-Master
I have a Plexi preset that I use James Santiago's Echoplex preamp IR in front of the amp in a CAB block.

I would like to use two UR CAB blocks after the amp.

I was wondering if there was a way to use the Tone Match block for the echoplex IR or even for a CAB IR?

I am really wanting 3 CAB blocks for this preset in other words.

I know this one is old but I have same question (actually with the III)
I got a passive CLR and did some matches with the Tonematch block an ECM8000 as reference mic and exported them in the block as CAB IRs. Some sound realy good an make the CLR sound much better. So I need to put the best one of my shot IRs behind my prefered CAB IR to make the whole signal perfect for the overall sound out of the CLR. So I am really happy with the result. Unfortunately I need both CAB blocks available in the signal to the CLR. SInce I run a paralell path to FOH I have no CAB Block left. And here is my problem...
If I insert a tonematch block with the right IR loaded instead of the one CAB all would be fine. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to get a IR loaded into the Tomematch block. Seems there is always (the last one captured with it?) one loaded.

Any Ideas how to get a TMA Block inserted and tehn load a IR to it? Would help me lots (or of course a 3 CAB Block in a future fw...)

On the III you can use the IR Player block for what you want. I don’t remember the firmware version where that was added, but if you are on the latest it will be there.

Back
Top Bottom