Possible to automatically switch to scenes layout when I select a preset?

Layout Links are awesome. You can switch to any layout/view on any or all of your FC# units or FM# units at the same time as whatever the switch is set up to do....

I can't work out how I can make the layout link. I'm working with only the FM3, no external controllers. I must be missing something obvious. I'm on the setup/layouts tab. Now what?

In the manual there's this text:
Setting up a Layout Link is simple, but it does not appear on the EZ page. To use this feature, you must navigate to the desired footswitch under Setup: FC Controllers: Layouts (or use the Editor software). To create a Layout Link, simply designate the layout(s) you want to load on the desired FC unit(s).

What button presses are needed to "designate the layout(s) you want to load on the desired FC unit(s)"?

I can't work out how I can make the layout link. I'm working with only the FM3, no external controllers. I must be missing something obvious. I'm on the setup/layouts tab. Now what?

In the manual there's this text:
Setting up a Layout Link is simple, but it does not appear on the EZ page. To use this feature, you must navigate to the desired footswitch under Setup: FC Controllers: Layouts (or use the Editor software). To create a Layout Link, simply designate the layout(s) you want to load on the desired FC unit(s).

What button presses are needed to "designate the layout(s) you want to load on the desired FC unit(s)"?
1) Go to Setup > FC Controlers > Layouts.

2) Navigate to the layout that holds the footswitch you want to edit.

3) Hit Enter.

4) Navigate to the footswitch you want to edit.

5) Hit Enter.

6) Navigate to the Layout Link you want to edit, and edit it.

Back
Top Bottom