Possible Looper PLAY/ONCE bug

DougB415

Power User
I've been working with the Looper for the past hour or so and have been able to improve my timing, but now I have hit on a possible bug.

1. Using the FC-6 I hit RECORD to record a phrase, then hit RECORD again to stop it. I've got a recorded rhythm guitar track, as expected.
2. i hit PLAY but I don't want to loop it, so I hit the ONCE button. The recorded track plays one time, as expected.
3. I'm butchering a solo and there is a drum loop playing, so I repeat the PLAY/ONCE sequence a couple times to go over the solo, but when I try it again (3rd or 4th time) the Looper functions don't respond on the FC-6. All other functions that I've tried continue to work on the FC-6.
4. If I switch over to Axe Edit (which has been running the whole time) and go to the Looper, I can play the track, etc, but there might or might not be a waveform on the screen. Sometimes it's just a straight line.
5. If I change to another Preset and then come back to the Preset with the Looper, the waveform shows up in Axe Edit, but the Looper functions still don't work on the FC-6. I have to reboot the Axe-FX III to get the Looper functions to work again.
6. My Loop Playback Level (which had been set at -4.27 dB) is set back to 0.00 dB.

It only happens when I use the ONCE function. If I just hit PLAY and then STOP, I can do that continually, over and over.
Running 12.03, FC 1.10 and Axe Edit 1.05.01.

Attachments

• Looper ONCE Bug.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
hmm i use ONCE a lot during a gig and haven't experienced this. will look into it. i don't have Axe-Edit going tho.

I tried it without Axe Edit running, USB cable still connected. PLAY/ONCE worked as expected, even when going thru the sequence a good dozen times.

(OTOH, I'm still butchering the solo :oops:)

Back
Top Bottom