Possible Bug

Cooldrewb

Inspired
So I noticed recently when I click on one of my presets. It is loading the wrong layout. It is suppose to load layout 1 and instead it is loading layout 3. It only seems to be happening on this preset. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Ozzy Osbourne.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
FC Layouts don't change with Preset changes unless you put a layout link on that particular preset switch.

Do you mean scenes instead? If so, select scene 1 and resave the preset. Presets load with whatever scene was selected when it was last saved.

What is happening is the layout that I have for all presets which is layout. Doesn’t load on this preset layout 3 does. So I can’t use my FC12 for preset unless I got into axe edit and change the layout to layout 1, then I can change scenes and turn on and off pedals.

A layout change is not tied to a preset.

If the layout changes when you change presets it's because you have a Layout Link assigned to that preset switch on your FC.

Check your switch settings.

I did look at everything and it looks the same as all my other presets. I haven't changed anything.

So here is the preset Ozzy Osbourne. So if you look at the layouts. The default is Layout 1 just
like in my preset below VH below that.

1633095545321.png

1633095608198.png

But when I click on my preset Ozzy Osbourne on my FC 12 it goes to Layout 3 for some reason.
It is the only preset that is doing this and it just started happening.

1633095660788.png

Your preset select switch for the Ozzy preset must have a Layout Link set up on it. Pull up that switch in the editor and hit the "Edit Links" button next to where it says LAYOUT LINKS and remove the layout link.

Your preset select switch for the Ozzy preset must have a Layout Link set up on it. Pull up that switch in the editor and hit the "Edit Links" button next to where it says LAYOUT LINKS and remove the layout link.
^^^This

@Cooldrewb you are not understanding what Axe-Edit is showing you. The default layout is a global setting and that layout edit view has nothing to do with what preset you're actively on.

It is for editing the layouts, period.

Check your Layout Links.

Nothing in the layout links. Trust me I know it is weird it works in all my other presets but this.

Last edited:
Ok, so I narrowed it down a little more. It appears no matter what preset I put on the switch in Layout 3 does this.

Ok, so I narrowed it down a little more. It appears no matter what preset I put on the switch in Layout 3 does this.
'Layout Links' are tied to a specific switch, of a specific Layout only. Not a preset, or whatever happens to be assigned to that switch.

I have them on all of the 'Preset' switches in my 'Preset' Layout to take me to my 'Scenes' Layout whenever any preset is selected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom