Possible Bug: Ultrares IR's Changing to Normalres

crblakeney

I'm not sure if anyone has discussed (or encountered) this issue, but some of the stock IR's in the Cab Block have been changing from ultrares violet to normalres green. For example I could be jamming away on some IR's that I own that show up violet, but change cab block channels, and now York Audio IR's and some ML IR's from the same type of cab show up green. I tried refreshing the Block to see if that solves the issue, but it does not. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I am experincing this as well whenever I update Axe Edit.

If you go to the cab picker and press the refresh button in the corner does it fix it, that works for me.

Edit: wasn't at my axe, its in the top right corner of the cab picker.

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, I think I've seen the same thing but it never repeated it after the one time I noticed it. But I distinctly remember thinking, "those are supposed to be Ultrares, I wonder why they are green" then when I went back to the cab section they were purple again.

Had this happening a few times, as well. I can't tell wether this is only a display bug because I can't hear the difference between hi-res and ultra-res, anyway.:sweatsmile:

Confirmed, I think it's just a visualization bug in axe-edit, refreshing the cab list fixes it

Follow-up: Refreshing the cab list does not fix the issue (for me) - as long as they're UltraRes, not a deal-breaker.

jbw

Back
Top Bottom