Possible Bug 1st Preset Disappearing

Rich5150

Experienced
I just noticed this the other day on my unit where the preset i made just disappeared, seems to have started after the last beta i installed for 12.06 #3. I installed the newest 12.06 and it is still doing it. Has anyone else had this issue, it does seem to be random when it happens.

This is a known bug and we still haven't found the cause. It's very rare. Usually power cycling will restore the preset which means there's an errant pointer somewhere writing into that data space causing a checksum error when the preset tries to load.

What do mean by "disappeared"?

Are you seeing this behavior from the front panel or Axe-Edit?

Its removing the preset all together, it happens when i have axe edit running. The name remains but it is completely blank except for the name of the preset, very strange

This is a known bug and we still haven't found the cause. It's very rare. Usually power cycling will restore the preset which means there's an errant pointer somewhere writing into that data space causing a checksum error when the preset tries to load.

Ok thanks Cliff, And this is why we backup our units

I just noticed this the other day on my unit where the preset i made just disappeared, seems to have started after the last beta i installed for 12.06 #3. I installed the newest 12.06 and it is still doing it. Has anyone else had this issue, it does seem to be random when it happens.
Yes, mine has been doing that for awhile. I have left that 1st preset blank for now until that gremlin is caught and evicted.

Back
Top Bottom