Pop happens while using scenes

So, I am using scenes. One amp, one cab, no x/y switching throughout 5 scenes. Modifiers are enabled on drive trim, input trim, input volume and master volume. Scene one is my clean scene. The volume becomes very low in this channel due to removing all of the high gain. I believe my drive and input trim are set below 2. When I change from this scene to any other scene, I get a pop.
Scene two, three and four are my rhythm scenes and are almost identical except for effects. No issues going between these scenes. But if I go from any of these scenes to scene one, I get that pop.
Scene five is my lead scene. I want this scene to be +4db higher than my rhythm scenes. I have no issues going between 2, 3, 4, or 5. But if I go from this scene into scene one, I get that pop.

Now, it's important for me to relay as well that this "pop" as I keep calling it is actually like a 1/4 second long inrush of loud volume. It happens so quickly, it sounds like a pop.
I really want to use the scene function and I just keep hitting road blocks with it. It seems to be the most seemless easy of changing presets live. Any help on this would be totally appreciated.

Can you upload the preset?

You posted a video on facebook, it might be helpful, if you post it here as well (I would link, but the AX8 group is closed, so I don't think it will work to link directly)

That's usually caused by the output volumes. Put them all to Zero. Also popping will occur if you are pushing the DSP too much.

Back
Top Bottom