Implemented Polyphonic pitch shifting

It does... The Virtual Capo mode is what is typically used to achieve similar effect to the Drop pedal.

There are also other modes that also do...

Polyphonic means more than one note. if you play a chord on the Axe pitch shifter, it shifts all notes. that's polyphonic.

Pointing out that playing a chord with the pitch block on is technically polyphonic but isn't helpful. If you watch the video, it appears that the the OP is asking for more than one note heard when one note is played which the Pitch block is already capable of with any of the Dual or Quad Chromatic/Diatonic models. https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/various-presets-tricks.135770/

With pitch shifting "polyphonic" typically means an algorithm designed to work well when you play chords. FAS fixed shift pitch types have had a mono/poly pitch tracking parameter (and track value parameter for balancing quality & latency) since the first Axe-FX.

The Drop pedal is a one-voice shifter. There's an octave shift + dry setting but that's not why Digitech calls it a polyphonic shifter.

With pitch shifting "polyphonic" typically means an algorithm designed to work well when you play chords. FAS fixed shift pitch types have had a mono/poly pitch tracking parameter (and track value parameter for balancing quality & latency) since the first Axe-FX.

The Drop pedal is a one-voice shifter. There's an octave shift + dry setting but that's not why Digitech calls it a polyphonic shifter.
True, and I'm not disagreeing. I had just reached the limit of seeing less than helpful answers to questions that use the "wrong" word(s). I should have just answered the question without the commentary.

Back
Top Bottom