Polyphia's New Music

that bass tone is seriously good....great songs as well. they don't feel like guitar songs, just great pop tunes interpreted on the guitar. very cool.

I really like these guys and hope to see them continue to climb.
The album was recorded with the Axe-Fx by the way.

Matt, do you have any other recording details (i.e., interface, etc)? When you say recorded with the Axe-FX, I'm assuming they didn't actually use the Axe-FX as a USB interface.

Matt, do you have any other recording details (i.e., interface, etc)? When you say recorded with the Axe-FX, I'm assuming they didn't actually use the Axe-FX as a USB interface.
it really wouldnt surprise me if they did, theyve always used modelers for their sound be it the axe nowadays or the pod for their first ep. going straight through the axe the whole way would probably be the easiest way in that sense.

Seriously cool band. Really like their direction.

I might like a vocalist there for some pieces. This band would go over the top with vocals, quality lyrics, and inventiveness to match the music.

<Takes off A&R man hat>

Preordered.

it really wouldnt surprise me if they did, theyve always used modelers for their sound be it the axe nowadays or the pod for their first ep. going straight through the axe the whole way would probably be the easiest way in that sense.

Yep, agreed. The Axe-FX AD sounds great... it's the DA I'm just not sure about. As in, did they actually mix through the DA of the Axe, or did they go a typical route of a UA Apollo, Apogee, RME etc.

Seriously cool band. Really like their direction.

I might like a vocalist there for some pieces. This band would go over the top with vocals, quality lyrics, and inventiveness to match the music.

<Takes off A&R man hat>

Preordered.
They tried out vocalists a couple of years ago. There are some videos on youtube. It really took away from it drastically

Really enjoyed listening to those 2 tracks.

Good melodies & interesting licks. (Way outta my league)

Nice one & i'll get their album at some point.

\m/

Back
Top Bottom