Poltergeist Pig preset

acwild

Experienced
I finally upgraded from an Ultra to an FM3. After scrolling through presets, I can’t tell you how happy I am to find the Poltergeist Pig preset is still in here. That patch makes me laugh every time I hear it. Has anyone made music with it? If not, I think we should have a song contest using this patch. 😂

Lol someone finally said something about that preset. I was like this thing even has a pig petal in it.....plus it really makes my dog mad. The only thing I could think to use it on is if you are playing something from animals by Pink Floyd.

It sounds like a pig vomiting to me. My wife hates it! Trying to put it to music is a bigger challenge than I thought but I’m hoping someone can pull it off.

I use PP on an intro into Oasis 'Roll It Over'. Sounds great, fits perfectly, however I will say I've had the Ultra, the XL and now the III and the version on the Ultra wins hands down.

I use PP on an intro into Oasis 'Roll It Over'. Sounds great, fits perfectly, however I will say I've had the Ultra, the XL and now the III and the version on the Ultra wins hands down.
I would absolutely love to hear a recording of that!

I used a double-tracker poltergeist pig in the intro of a song a few years ago. It was a pre-production which never got properly recorded and released tho.

I'm guessing right about now, Muad'zin is dialing in the patch and making a "wtf?" face.

I was trying to dial it in, but it would appear that I overwrote that preset. I must have installed at least 190 of my own or custom presets. So anything below 191 is basically gone. Unless anyone knows where I could find a complete set of original factory presets.

At least they were. They are still part of the factory presets?

I was digging around and couldn’t find either preset in my FM3. I wonder if they are advanced parameter presets that are for the III?

I used a double-tracker poltergeist pig in the intro of a song a few years ago. It was a pre-production which never got properly recorded and released tho.

Is it because this sound isn’t for public consumption? 😂 Just kidding, I love to hear how creative people get with unusual sounds. Other than scaring children and pets, I’m not sure how to incorporate this patch.

Maxdown, that’s very fitting and eerie. A very serious sound with what I thought of as a “party pig” patch. Nice job!

I was trying to dial it in, but it would appear that I overwrote that preset. I must have installed at least 190 of my own or custom presets. So anything below 191 is basically gone. Unless anyone knows where I could find a complete set of original factory presets.

Wow! That’s a lot of preset creation! I think I usually make about four or five.

Back
Top Bottom