Poll: who is rocking a tablet?

Who has a tablet, and what kind?

• Total voters
ipad air, wife has a 3. I've never totally swallowed the kool aid, but once you get into the apple ecosystem, it's often just easier to own multiple products. I don't use the ipad for intensive audio purposes, but I do run my mixer remotely and I can run some functions within logic, although I generally just run it from my macbook. I do have several other apps (amazing slow downer, notion, macprovideo, etc.) that I occasionally use. The tablet concept (assuming this applies to other brands) was a significant change in lifestyle once I got one. Like the ipod before it, once I had one I didn't know how I lived without it before.

I hope Scrutinizer is alright. I used the software and will attest to the fact that it does make editing sounds so much easier. I love the touchscreen and all the controls right there. Just wish I hadn't automatically updated Lemur.

I hope Scrutinizer is alright. I used the software and will attest to the fact that it does make editing sounds so much easier. I love the touchscreen and all the controls right there. Just wish I hadn't automatically updated Lemur.
I accidentally upgraded to V5 too, but I backup to iTunes and use time machine so I had V4 in a back up.

I replaced V5 with V4, dialed my stuff with FW14 and loving having it back. I lasted about a day pushing a mouse around with AE.
If you back up regularly, I can PM instructions that will get you back to V4 Lemur.

Last edited:
Glad to see some other windows 8 users. I know its not "cool" to have anything from Microsoft but I love my Surface 2.

Sent from Windows Phone Tapatalk

I have an iPad and would love to see an iPad app to control my Axe Fx II in the future. Always waiting for updated AxePad as well as the Lemur stuff. I wish I knew coding because I would definitely want to lend a helping hand to get something headed in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a tablet, but have been shopping for one. Right now I'm leaning towards the Surface 2 128gb for $599. I really like the keyboard thats available for them. I'm using an iPod plugged into the PA and finding parts of songs or looping parts to work on is impossible on that little screen and scroll bar with my fat fingers. I'd maybe look harder at an iPad but there's a couple other programs I use that are only available in Windows format.

Just remember, Surface uses apps, surface pro is the full Windows one that u can load anything on.

Sent from Windows Phone Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom