POLL: What should the next NEW AustinBuddy TonePack be, before 2023 hits?

If we could have just ONE new AustinBuddy TonePack before 2022 ends, which below would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi Everyone!

Quick poll: what new possible AustinBuddy TonePack additions would be best to help you get the most out of your Fractal Audio unit and existing presets/collections?

Possible TonePack ideas are listed in the poll to select from... you just get to pick one on the list though. If you have other ideas, let me know!

Why do I ask? I've got limited time for the coming five months -- and always doing product updates to new firmwares on top of that( which takes priority)! -- so, want to focus my time/bandwidth on developing whatever quality tool my fellow Fractal Forumites think would be the BEST addition to your arsenal before the year ends!

(Full disclosure: poll results will inform me, but not bind me, to a particular course. I'm just collecting info to know what you NEED the most. Also, this poll closes in 14 days).

Thanks for your input! - AB

I love my Strats, especially when they're in a blues/rock idiom. Yeah, humbuckers/Les Pauls/ES-335 are great, but a Strat into a Marshall, Dumble or Fender that's dimed has an amazing sound. Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, early Clapton through Derek and the Dominos, Robin Trower, the list goes on and on.

When my amp is turned up to the point that the guitar strings begin to ring, and I turn up the volume and the power-amp saturates and it's that fine line between heaven and all hell breaking loose…. :)

I love my Strats, especially when they're in a blues/rock idiom. Yeah, humbuckers/Les Pauls/ES-335 are great, but a Strat into a Marshall, Dumble or Fender that's dimed has an amazing sound. Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, early Clapton through Derek and the Dominos, Robin Trower, the list goes on and on.

When my amp is turned up to the point that the guitar strings begin to ring, and I turn up the volume and the power-amp saturates and it's that fine line between heaven and all hell breaking loose…. :)
So what you're saying is you don't need no stinkin Tone Pack, you're a happy camper?

All of them are great ideas. I am guessing you'll get around to all of them eventually.

Having the rest of the Led Zeppelin albums presets would be great.
As mainly a Strat player, "Single Coil Heaven" would be great.
"Nothing But Cleans" sounds like a good idea also.

Stereo FX after Amp:

Besides for the Pitch block, the Delay and Reverb blocks can be the most complex to dial in due to the sheer number of parameters. I think it would be most helpful to gain some guidance on what parameters mater most with these blocks.

Thanks for asking. I would probably by anything, but the single coil one would be my preference. My PRS fits like a glove with LiveGold and takes a lot more tweaking with my Strat and Tele.

A single coil pack would really allow for some Klon love.

Any of the following :).
  • FX Warehouse: Stereo Effects After Amp (Wet Stereo Effects) - (effects blocks library only!)
  • Single Coil Heaven: Presets designed JUST for Strats, Teles, and other single coils guitars
  • Nothing But Cleans: A Curation of Best Clean Tones

Back
Top Bottom