Poll - What cabs do you want?

i think I may have responded to this b4 so forgive. as I am navigating the rabbit hole of ir again lately...

still looking for a few "perfect match" cabs for a few amp models...
fully aware one could take any number of other cabs with similar speakers and get close 'nuff... but the authentic match would push my buttons.

silverface twin
bandmaster cab.
concert cab
2x15 bassman cab.
cornford cab.
magnatone
archean

Yes, they did and it remains to be seen whether its good or bad. However, allegedly the new CEO (3 years now) is supposedly a good dude who wants to restore the "Gibson Brand" and do the right.

Getting off topic for this thread, sorry. I've had a thing for the Fillmore speakers and can't understand why they haven't been utilized more by Boogie. Once broken in a little, they have a real nice smooth vintage tone to my ear.
It’s probably cheaper for Mesa to just use V30s. I will say, I just bought ten V30s from Mesa and they sound fantastic. Thanks for the tip on the Fillmores though. I’m glad I got them while they were still available. Just gotta throw them in a cab and hear them again.

Some bass cab packs would be nice. It seems like everyone loves to make 4x10 or 8x10 bass IRs, but there are never any 6x10s. A couple of cool 6x10 ideas would be either a Mesa Powerhouse or a Zilla cab. A modern 2x15 like the Mesa subway would be a good addition as well.

Some bass cab packs would be nice. It seems like everyone loves to make 4x10 or 8x10 bass IRs, but there are never any 6x10s. A couple of cool 6x10 ideas would be either a Mesa Powerhouse or a Zilla cab. A modern 2x15 like the Mesa subway would be a good addition as well.
absolutely, especially with the new capture method

awwwe snap... new vibrolux cab pack avail from mr york??? well, ruling you out as santi clause cause you didn't give me exactly what I asked for... but a new 'fenderish' option from "the #1 clean guy" - I'll take it. just bought mine. bout to piss myself with anticipation!! thank you thank you.

awwwe snap... new vibrolux cab pack avail from mr york??? well, ruling you out as santi clause cause you didn't give me exactly what I asked for... but a new 'fenderish' option from "the #1 clean guy" - I'll take it. just bought mine. bout to piss myself with anticipation!! thank you thank you.
Lucky you. I am in Indiana, waiting to try my copy out when I get back....

Lucky you. I am in Indiana, waiting to try my copy out when I get back....
well... admittedly I have been sitting on his site salivating from the rabbit hole I've been in the last 3-4 weeks so... just lucky I guess! Can't wait to try them. Really hope to see more fenderish stuff on that site!!

I hope you like the new Vibrolux pack! I’ve had a lot of requests for a Fender 2x10, so if this one sells well, I’ll invest the money in a good Twin. :)

I hope you like the new Vibrolux pack! I’ve had a lot of requests for a Fender 2x10, so if this one sells well, I’ll invest the money in a good Twin. :)
oh, it is quite nice. some lovely thing happening there with the extreme top end. like a breath of fresh air. truly outstanding.
oh, you are really tickling my fancy with the thought of a twin. I would love that. (hmm... what other forums do I know of where folks might have some interest in these... lemme think on that a sec)

Ampeg 410 v2 or a new bass cab altogether would be incredible, especially with Celestion Pulse10s and an N22 or 313 in the mic ensemble

Hello friends,

As we close out a decade and enter into a new one, I’m excited about things to come and would love your input on some stuff.

I’m sitting on a mountain of cabs at the moment of all shapes, sizes, ages, and tonalities and wanted to see what YOU think should be the next pack(s).

I already have a sketch of what I’d like to do, but I’m curious if you guys are wanting something I’ve got lower on my list. So you’ve got choices and three votes to cast in case there are more than one that you’re really wanting and can’t commit to just one... believe me, I’m a cab junkie... I get it. And if you have other requests, go ahead and post about them. I may already have some of that stuff too. ;)

So vote and discuss. Let me know what you think, and Happy New Year to you all.

-Justin
@York Audio Will there be any updates to existing CAB for the new FullRes tech coming with FW 17?

@York Audio Will there be any updates to existing CAB for the new FullRes tech coming with FW 17?
All of my packs contain 500ms IRs, and most of the packs include room captures. So you can use the full length of the room captures with FullRes if you want.

I don’t have any plans to capture additional rooms for all of my products, but I’m going to mess around with some room stuff for a few cabs and give them away for free if anyone wants them. I might do more longer room captures for future packs if there’s a big enough demand for them.

Back
Top Bottom