Poll - What cabs do you want?

Yeah, sorry. We have a lot of Marshall options and other common ones. I have yet to find a fully satisfying Dumble 2x12, G12-65 based cab. Or a 4x12 with them, either.

An enhanced and optimal revamp of the 70's Fanes: Either the Lynch Super V12s or Celestion Lynchbacks in a 4X12 that gets all the focus, expansiveness and midrange nuance out of them at any amp gain setting, and the high end clarity that is crisp yet smooth.

Last edited:
Since I've discovered that my tastes and ears really love the G12H30 and I've had good results with IRs of that speaker in both Marshall and Orange cabs (as well as the "special" one in your Matchless pack), it would be great to have something with the G12H30 from you.
I just picked up the CabIR.eu G12H30 Orange 4x12 cab pack. Damn, it sounds good. 1971 vintage with pulsonic green backs

I just picked up the CabIR.eu G12H30 Orange 4x12 cab pack. Damn, it sounds good. 1971 vintage with pulsonic green backs
I've been using some from ML Legends for a while... And also York Audio from the Matchless pack.

I'm more of a 2x12 guy than 4x12, but I should revisit that Orange pack because I used it for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom