Poll - What cabs do you want?

Weber FC12

They say that it is the closest speaker to the Fane Crescendo 100A 12" with Aluminium Dust Caps that is currently being manufactured.

That could be a great addition

Last edited:
@York Audio, have you given any further consideration to reshooting the 25w greenback marshall with your new method?
Absolutely. I think that cab with those speakers will really shine with the new method. My goal at the moment is to release stuff I haven’t done before, but like the Mesa OS and the Deluxe Reverb, the Marshall with 25w Greenbacks will get a facelift that will make people very happy.

Reactions: RDH
I actually have access to some of David Gilmour's own WEM cabs and may be doing a Cab Pack using them in the future!

Wow! That would be awesome!
In case you are planning an UK visit for this, maybe getting some help of Andy Jackson (Gilmour's engineer) for miking them?
I've been working with Andy in some projects. He's very focused in mastering, but maybe you guys could have a good talk!?

Not intented to put any pressure, just saying... ;)

Ah, bummer. Yet another Marshall. :(
Well the Marshall votes outnumbered everything else, so I gotta give the people what they want. :) Don’t worry though. 2020 is just getting started and so am I.

Cause clearly there aren't enough of those to submerge the entire planet, right?
True, but most of them are poorly done. At least you know that mine will sound like the real thing.

I want moaaar of everything!

I'm happy that you did a cab with different speakers though!
A Marshall with V30 would of been a bummer but with H30? Amazing!
(I mean your Mesa and your Bogner already sound so glorious and cover a lot of the V30 territory!)

The only thing I would still like to see with V30 is a Friedman or Bogner Cab with V30 & G25M !

A 4x12 mixing Greenbacks and H30s would also be sweet!

Well the Marshall votes outnumbered everything else, so I gotta give the people what they want. :) Don’t worry though. 2020 is just getting started and so am I.

True, but most of them are poorly done. At least you know that mine will sound like the real thing.
It's kinda like hearing "Takin' Care of Business" on the radio, innit?

I actually have access to some of David Gilmour's own WEM cabs and may be doing a Cab Pack using them in the future!
1578467510084.jpeg
d831f086c229922eaa514d8031a34a14.jpg

Simply more of the quality wide open .wav cabs that surpass all others, especially since firmware 11 +.

Love love love the 20k non truncated EQ.

Non bloated packs that are manageable, just like they already are. Less is more, when everything is great.

Back
Top Bottom