• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Poll - What cabs do you want?

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
awwwe snap... new vibrolux cab pack avail from mr york??? well, ruling you out as santi clause cause you didn't give me exactly what I asked for... but a new 'fenderish' option from "the #1 clean guy" - I'll take it. just bought mine. bout to piss myself with anticipation!! thank you thank you.
I hope you like the new Vibrolux pack! I’ve had a lot of requests for a Fender 2x10, so if this one sells well, I’ll invest the money in a good Twin. :)

mistermikev

Inspired
I hope you like the new Vibrolux pack! I’ve had a lot of requests for a Fender 2x10, so if this one sells well, I’ll invest the money in a good Twin. :)
oh, it is quite nice. some lovely thing happening there with the extreme top end. like a breath of fresh air. truly outstanding.
oh, you are really tickling my fancy with the thought of a twin. I would love that. (hmm... what other forums do I know of where folks might have some interest in these... lemme think on that a sec)

chkayleebear

Inspired
Ampeg 410 v2 or a new bass cab altogether would be incredible, especially with Celestion Pulse10s and an N22 or 313 in the mic ensemble

skategeezer

Inspired
Hello friends,

As we close out a decade and enter into a new one, I’m excited about things to come and would love your input on some stuff.

I’m sitting on a mountain of cabs at the moment of all shapes, sizes, ages, and tonalities and wanted to see what YOU think should be the next pack(s).

I already have a sketch of what I’d like to do, but I’m curious if you guys are wanting something I’ve got lower on my list. So you’ve got choices and three votes to cast in case there are more than one that you’re really wanting and can’t commit to just one... believe me, I’m a cab junkie... I get it. And if you have other requests, go ahead and post about them. I may already have some of that stuff too. ;)

So vote and discuss. Let me know what you think, and Happy New Year to you all.

-Justin
@York Audio Will there be any updates to existing CAB for the new FullRes tech coming with FW 17?

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
@York Audio Will there be any updates to existing CAB for the new FullRes tech coming with FW 17?
All of my packs contain 500ms IRs, and most of the packs include room captures. So you can use the full length of the room captures with FullRes if you want.

I don’t have any plans to capture additional rooms for all of my products, but I’m going to mess around with some room stuff for a few cabs and give them away for free if anyone wants them. I might do more longer room captures for future packs if there’s a big enough demand for them.

York Audio

Power User
Vendor
DV77 and V30 in a 4x12 in an X-pattern!!! 🙏🙏
I have a Zilla OS 4x12 currently loaded with DV77 and V30 in an X pattern. The cab still needs to be broken in more, but it’s a really nice combination.

Would love an ENGL 2x12 cab if possible.
I’m still looking for ENGL cabs. They’re hard to find in the US, but they’re on my Reverb feed in case one pops up.

2dor

I have a Zilla OS 4x12 currently loaded with DV77 and V30 in an X pattern. The cab still needs to be broken in more, but it’s a really nice combination.

I’m still looking for ENGL cabs. They’re hard to find in the US, but they’re on my Reverb feed in case one pops up.
Thanks for taking the time to post back. Looking forward to what you have cooking then :D

Top Bottom