POD XT Live as foot controller for AXE-FX III

MorroMH

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone here use a Line 6 POD XT Live as a foot controller? How much can you control with it and how do you program it? I'm trying to use mine but it only seems to change presets up and down, the problem is that since the Pod has only 32 banks with 4 changes for each bank, I can only access the first 128 presets on the AXE FX, I would like to be able to reach all the banks since I keep the factory presets and save my own on the empty spaces, I would also like to know if it is possible to change between scenes or to turn effects on or off. Not really much interested in editing from the POD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I used a POD X3 Live as a foot controller fpr my AXE FX II and it worked just fine. It did all the basic stuff like switch things on and off, control the wah pedal position, and changing presets. I haven't tested it with the III but I guess it should be about the same when it comes to functionality.

I manually set every switch one by one, by each preset, using the learn function.
It's not fancy, but it's functional.

Search on the line 6 forums, someone saved a preset for the Pod with it all done for the Axe II, likely will get you more then started. Might be on the preset sharing service, I think it’s custom tone, it’s been a while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom