POD HD500x with Axe-Fx

Hey folks,
So right now. I can change my presets with my pod. Enable disable effect from FS1 to FS4. Changing presets via FS5 to FS8. Now I am encountering with 2 issues.
1. My volume pedal in pod isn't doing anything. Neither volume nor wah. M registering cc16 and cc17 for ext 1 and ext 2 respectively.
2. I am saving my patch with drive(or any other effect) off. I have assigned fs2 for that. To engage disengage drive. Now whenever I switch to another preset and switch back to that same preset my drive is on..
P.s when I was assigning cc to that preset my drive was on
3. It's not a problem. Just want to know that do I have to assign cc to every patch that I have made. Currently I m using 2 banks. 4 presets each.
Regards

in the pod you will have to set exp 1 and exp 2 to the midi cc# you wish for them to control. in the axe fx you will have to connect that cc# to a volume block, and the other to the control of the wah in each preset you wish to have these in. For me it made it easier if I tried to make the pod patches match the axe fx patches. this made programing the volume and wah easier for me. if it works in the pod you should be able to copy it with the axe fx .

Hey guys.. everything is sorted now.. I can change presets. Engage/disengage effects. Wah is working. Volume pedal working. Pod is illuminating lights when switching on and off effects. I just need to know how u guys use scenes 1-4 on pod.
Thanks

Hey there! Any way you can point a newbie where to start here? Any help getting this going would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom