Plexi jump / triptik modern V11!

I love the jumpered Plexi. I've only briefly owned any Marshall because the clean is never quite what I want and they're louder than I can ever reasonably gig with. This amp is problem solved for all those tones I've always wanted access to without ever being able to manage pragmatically. I spent one of the happiest tonal hours of my life with the jumpered Plexi last night. I think the other guitarist in one band I'm in is going to rethink his digital aversion when he hears me playing the Plexi at our next gig. I could only play into phones because it was late, but I cannot wait to crank the Plexi into my CLR tomorrow when nobody's around. I might've drooled on myself last night, I'm not sure. I went into tonal nirvana which is amazing that it happened with phones.

I love the jumpered Plexi. I've only briefly owned any Marshall because the clean is never quite what I want and they're louder than I can ever reasonably gig with. This amp is problem solved for all those tones I've always wanted access to without ever being able to manage pragmatically. I spent one of the happiest tonal hours of my life with the jumpered Plexi last night. I think the other guitarist in one band I'm in is going to rethink his digital aversion when he hears me playing the Plexi at our next gig. I could only play into phones because it was late, but I cannot wait to crank the Plexi into my CLR tomorrow when nobody's around. I might've drooled on myself last night, I'm not sure. I went into tonal nirvana which is amazing that it happened with phones.

First rehearsal yesterday with V11 and it was awesome :)

Oh my fucking god !!! The Plexi's tone is even better than the older tones!!!
P L E A S E , please share the patches.

Thanks!
The plexi is just the plexi preset with the Producer pack AX 57+AX121
Thunks is about 5
But the amp is "default" settings
It was just some short playing with some amps I dont have presets saved but I'll make few soon

Ok thanks a lot, so I'm gonna try it out in a few minutes.
I've bougth the producer pack, too, but I don't understand which IR you mean exactly?
What is AX? Can't find them in the Wellspring folders.

Ok thanks, now I've dialed it all in.
But my preset is much more distorted than yours.
Did you really just take #77 jumped plexi and then change the IR's and the room factor?
I also hear quite a different reverb.

I dont remember if it was the plexi preset but I have just use the plexi jump with default settings I think and change the reverb to studio and increase the room reverb.

Sounds great! I am still on Fw9 due to not being able to get any of the 'new' Plexi tones to sounds close to this. Maybe i will try again. Can someone clarify when did the Plexi jumped amp appear?
Don

Back
Top Bottom