Plexi 1959 sits perfectly in a 3 piece hard-rock band.

Hey, I know you! I liked your songs in different guitarists' styles. Me and a hundred thousand others, I guess :p
Personally I like a bit more high end cut/presence in my tone than the recording here, but it still sounds great.

Hey, I know you! I liked your songs in different guitarists' styles. Me and a hundred thousand others, I guess :p
Personally I like a bit more high end cut/presence in my tone than the recording here, but it still sounds great.

Great to hear your opinion. I'm aware that an Ultra-res would give me that "extra sizzle", which I also like. The IR I used is the one I'm more comfortable with, especially in Live situations (the ol' normal res Basketweave TV)

Great to hear your opinion. I'm aware that an Ultra-res would give me that "extra sizzle", which I also like. The IR I used is the one I'm more comfortable with, especially in Live situations (the ol' normal res Basketweave TV)
Ah yeah, I find that one to be slightly muted. The Ownhammer IRs (the sold packs, not the built ins) have a nice edge to them which I like a lot, but I've been trying the ML packs lately and those are fantastic too. Just a little more roundness to those tones than OH while still coming through the mix very clearly.

Awesome crushing Plexi tone !!!
The Answer also has a very similar tone in some of their albums.

Would you share the preset with us?

Back
Top Bottom