Plex Verb

...thanks, and Agreed...I have dedicated one of my new Stand-in Buttons on the FC6 just for choosing channel options on that awesome block.....

Channels-tap- A and B both Plex verb, differing modulation levels , C , Plex Delay D Plex shift ..
Hold—-bypass.
I just got my extra Footswitch buttons yesterday, still sussing out how best to use, this is today’s setting...l

Love that we have the ability to do that with channels.

I think you just gave people a reason to ditch their Strymon Big Sky.

Totally, this block is the Big Sky killer.

Try running it in parallel and throwing a uni-vibe after it to give the verb a little spacey movement.. put it with a real slow rate, pretty cool effect.

Can't wait to try that.

Channels-tap- A and B both Plex verb, differing modulation levels , C , Plex Delay D Plex shift ..
Hold—-bypass.
I just got my extra Footswitch buttons yesterday, still sussing out how best to use, this is today’s setting...l
curious, how are you getting to C and D?

These videos have become so elegant and natural that the remarkable amount of forethought and organization it takes to make them is easy to overlook. The way you cut through all the variables to the important stuff and then explain it without a lot of jargon is super helpful to a wide range of people - and a lot harder than you make it look. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom