Please wait……………Communicating

APE

Inspired
Often times, Axe-Edit will lock up, freeze, and otherwise not allow interactive connection to the AxeFX II. It will say "Please wait……………Communicating" in the status bar.

I get this message about three to seven times per day and it's getting very time consuming.

Is there any update to this error in the works?

Thank you,

Sometimes, "Please wait...Communicating" means exactly that. It usually happens after you've made changes on the front panel, and AXe-Edit needs to read the new information from your Axe-Fx.

Sometimes, "Please wait...Communicating" means exactly that. It usually happens after you've made changes on the front panel, and AXe-Edit needs to read the new information from your Axe-Fx.
Usually Axe-Edit locks up. It won't quit until either it's Force-quit or Axe-FX is rebooted. Often, I have to perform Hocus Pocus Connectus. But the problem keeps returning, along with

Unknown Device
The version information cannot be queried.​

Actually, that's not the case here because I don't use the front panel to make changes.

As for the front panel, I use that only to adjust OUT 1, use TUNER, change presets, and use the power switch.

As for "Please wait………… Communicating", I hope this problem can be fixed!

Any updates on this? I've been having the timeout/freeze problem ever since 9.02 I believe. I'm on 9.03 now and it's still happening randomly. It usually happens when switching presets, but tonight I was working on a brand new patch from scratch and saving along the way... and after about an hour or so I decided to hit the "revert" preset option in AE and it froze again. Timeout.

Back
Top Bottom